Hot The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan - The Genocide of the Peoples of Europe

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
He may be what you say he is Miss but to me the first thing I thought was Snowflake wanting a "safe place" to shut down opposing views.

Perhaps I've overreacted. I am prone to that.

A very interesting article that explains why the EU elite are so desperate to replace the native populations of Europe. Coudenhove-Kalergi was an Austrian aristocrat of mixed birth, who seems to have developed an intense hatred of everything Native European. He made detailed plans for a future Europe, where there would be no Native Europeans, but a general fog of mixed race beings who would be easy for the elite to control and manipulate.

In his book, "Praktischer Idealismus," Kalergi writes:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

Unfortunately, Kalergi was not just some aristocratic crackpot. His ideas and writings have been hugely influential among the EU elite. Every year the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize is awarded to the two Europeans who have done most to promote this genocidal plan in that year. In 2010, the prize was awarded to none other than Angela Merkel. In 2012, the President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy, was awarded the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize. They both made speeches praising the writings and ideas of Kalergi as they accepted the prize.

Full article here:

Golden Dawn - International Newsroom: The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan - The genocide of the Peoples of Europe
I think this is all paranoia as far as the racial points go.I certainly agree that mass immigration is about cheap labour and keeping the masses down and divided.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I think this is all paranoia as far as the racial points go.I certainly agree that mass immigration is about cheap labour and keeping the masses down and divided.

Do you mean that Coudenhove-Kalergi and is followers, including Angela Merkel who was awarded the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize for promoting race mixing, are paranoid - or that we are paranoid to take them seriously?

Do you mean that Coudenhove-Kalergi and is followers, including Angela Merkel who was awarded the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize for promoting race mixing, are paranoid - or that we are paranoid to take them seriously?
No I think that worrying about mixed race relationships is paranoid.If people are attracted to other races and have children that is a natural part of human life.He wanted a pan Europe at a time when Europe was predominantly white,he was not motivated by wanting to destroy the whites.He wanted peace, he was trying to save lives.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
No I think that worrying about mixed race relationships is paranoid.If people are attracted to other races and have children that is a natural part of human life.
Why should it be?

Why should European Countries like Ireland take in vast amounts from other races and end up with a mixed race ourselves?

Why should it be?

Why should European Countries like Ireland take in vast amounts from other races and end up with a mixed race ourselves?
I agree that small countries such as Ireland should not have mass immigration I am saying that inter racial relationships are a natural part of human life.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I agree that small countries such as Ireland should not have mass immigration I am saying that inter racial relationships are a natural part of human life.
Its only a recent phenomenon what with the EU and globalisation etc. How many inter racial relationships did you see in Ireland in the 60's or 70's? Paul McGrath was a loveable curiosity even in the late 80's FFS! Now you look in my town and half the people are either coloured or some concoction so that you don't know what they are. That's grand if its only a few folk here and there but why would anyone want it en masse?

To be fair to you comrade I don't think you want that either tbh.

I blame the financial system or in one word money.I want a united democratic world and money abolished.I am not a globalist,I do not want corporations running the world.I know it all seems like a wild dream now but I hope it will be a part of human evolution.If not we will have hell on Earth.I expect the authorities are booking a one way trip to Siberia,oh hold on there's a knock on the door.....

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
No I think that worrying about mixed race relationships is paranoid.If people are attracted to other races and have children that is a natural part of human life.He wanted a pan Europe at a time when Europe was predominantly white,he was not motivated by wanting to destroy the whites.He wanted peace, he was trying to save lives.

Maybe you didn't read what Coudenhove-Kalergi wrote:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution].

Top Bottom