Donator
Premium Account
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
How can you possibly accept that forced Assimilation took place between the Ashanti and the Gaels in the Caribbean in the 17th century, and then claim that forced Assimilation is a Jewish idea you clown?

There are no historical records whatsoever that link the Egyptians with the Celts, after 1,000 AD. NONE. Whereas on the other hand, it's an absolute certainty that Gaelic Travelers carry distinct Egyptian-Romani DNA, and that they separated from the rest of the Gaelic population somewhere between 1,000-500 years ago. There are hundreds of English Law texts from the 16th century onwards, describing all manner of Egyptians appearing in English Courts, thus affirming the existence of what you called negroids, on the Island of Britain in the 16th century.

Linguists such as Timothy Neat have traced the separate origins of the Faws and the McPhee's. In ancient times, the likes of Herodotus and Strabo may have categorized these people as Gaelic-Ithiopians, or more likely as Ithiopian-Gaels.

The mere fact that you are acknowledging the existence of Egyptian-Gaels and Ashanti-Gaels in the Caribbean in the 16th century, undermines the proposition you made that the idea to Breed Races out of existence is a Jewish idea, and not an English-Germanic idea.

I claimed that 'the process of creating a Eurasian-negroid race began hundreds of years ago', and now you have acknowledged that that process took place?

Otherwise you would not be asking me if it was a good thing or a bad thing for the native population. The Scottish Gaelic Travelers were not forced into becoming Gaelic-Egyptians. They done so out of choice and necessity. It was natural. The forced Assimilation of the Gaelic-Egyptians who were transported to the Caribbean with the Ashanti which created the Gaelic-Egyptian-Ashanti people was not natural, or at least in the beginning it wasn't. I would view that as negative Assimilation and race-mixing.

I see you are avoiding my question. What did mass immigration and race mixing do for the Native Caribbeans? Where are they now?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Catherine-Ann McPhee- Cànan Nan Gàidheal (The Language of the Gael)

'Vagrancy had always been a concern in sixteenth century England, resulting in the passing of four anti-vagrancy bills in 1547 alone. This resulted in legislation so harsh that a person charged with vagrancy could be sentenced to two years enslavement, which could be extended to life enslavement if they tried to escape. When these bills did not seem to prevent the occurrence of beggars on the street, the Vagrancy and Poor Relief Act of 1572 was instated. This act called for a “three strikes and you are out” policy, where on a person’s third vagrancy offense they could be rightfully put to death (Woodbridge 272). This legislation was the policy for over twenty years until it was repealed in 1593 for being too strict. In 1597, the new Vagrancy Act authorized the government to banish anyone caught offending the vagrancy laws. After a 1598 statute reestablished slavery as the proper punishment for vagrancy, there were a number of years where periods of leniency and harshness of punishments alternated. It is important to note the history of these laws since many of them were never entirely repealed. However, it was in the early seventeenth century that a particular legislation finally became the common law that would rule for centuries.'

Vagrancy in Sixteenth and Seventeenth Century England

- In October 1539, another appearance in court for a group led by George Faw, referred to as 'Erle George callit of Egypt', led to him being in the curious position of being ordered out of Aberdeen whilst, apparently, at the same time being the recipient of a King's Writ in his support.

- In February 1540, there is recorded a writ granting protection to 'our lovit Johnnie Faa, Lord and Erle of Littil Egipt' signed by King James V. Johnnie Faa was also granted powers to administer justice upon his people 'conforme to the laws of Egypt'. They were charged to help Johnnie capture and punish a group of gypsies under the leadership of Sebastaine (or Sebastiane) Lalow and including two men of the name Bailzow. (Bailzow is believed to be Baillie, of which name people appear at Yetholm.)

- This protection was renewed, in 1553, during the minority of Mary.

- In May 1540, a precept was granted in favour of John Wanne, son and heir of the said Johnnie Fall, to hang and otherwise punish all his Egyptian subjects within the kingdom of Scotland.

- In 1541, the Lords of Council, on considering the complaints given in by Johnnie Faa and his brother, and Sebastiane Lowlaw, Egyptians, to the King each against the others, were ordered to depart the kingdom within thirty days after being charged so to do, under pain of death.

- In 1553, having renewed the writ in favour of the gipsy king, Queen Mary granted a respite to Andrew Faa, captain of the Egyptians, George Faa, Robert Faa, his sons, for the murder of Ninian Smaill within the town of Linton.

- In 1571, an Act of stringency was passed upon them and all the hangers-on which they attracted - bards, minstrels and vagabond scholars. During the next thirty-three years the penalties on the Gypsies increased, just as in England. The Court Records show how hanging, drowning and being deported were the order of the day for those convicted of being Gypsies.

- An Act passed in 1579 refers to the gypsies as 'the idle peopil calling themselves Egyptians'.

- This Act included the requirement that any person found to be a gypsy was to be nailed to a tree by the ears, and thereafter to have the said ears cut off.

- In 1603, the Privy Council ordered the entire race of gypsies to leave Scotland by a certain date, never to return on pain of death.

Gypsies in Scotland, The Gypsies - Scottish Gypsies

“It seems certain,” declares Sir E. A. Wallis Budge, “that classical historians and geographers called the whole region from India to Egypt, both countries inclusive, by the name of Ethiopia, and in consequence they regarded all the dark-skinned and black peoples who inhabited it as Ethiopians.

“Homer and Herodotus call all the peoples of the Sudan, Egypt, Arabia, Palestine and Western Asia and India Ethiopians.” (Ibid., p. 2.)

“I assert that the ancient Greeks, in the same way as they classed all the northern nations with which they were familiar as Scythians, etc., so, I affirm, they designated as Ethiopia the whole of the southern countries toward the ocean.” Strabo adds that “if the moderns have confined the appellation Ethiopians to those only who dwell near Egypt, this must not be allowed to interfere with the meaning of the ancients.”

Ancient Ethiopia - Afrolehar

What did Forced Assimilation do for the Native Caribbeans, who were replaced by what you call Euroasian-negroids, but what Herodotus and Strabo would have called the Ithiopian-Gaels, but what I call the Egyptian-Gaels, or alternatively, the Gaelic-Egyptians and the Gaelic-Ashanti? I dunno Tadhg, but I'm certain that their ancestors, the Gaelic-Egyptians, still fear State institutions, as the seanfhocail says ''Hurly nan glotairean cean - The bodys-snatching Doctors have arrived''.... ''We don't believe in childcare or putting our elderly relations into nursing homes." - Lost in translation: The mystery behind Scotland's travelling ...

Catherine-Ann McPhee, who's singing Cànan Nan Gàidheal above, is most likely a living of the 'Egyptian Andrew, George and Johnie Faa', who were the subject of the 1st anti-Egyptian Laws of the 16th century, as it is believed that the Faas intermarried with the McPhee's, and adopted the McPhee name, after they had fell out of favor at Royal Courts, as can be seen by the timeline of events between the 1530's and the 1570's. That's why I call them Gaelic-Egyptians, and why I said Herodotus would have categorized them as Gaelic-Ithiopians. I think it would have been natural for German-English and Fantes to mix, and for Gaels and Ashanti to mix in the Caribbean, and the Gaelic-Egyptians were clearly as distinct among my ancestors, as the Black Seminole were distinct among the Seminole, and the Kiowa-Apache were distinct among the Apache.

Again, I will ask you, define a Mullato?

Still avoiding the question I see. What did mass immigration and race mixing do for the Native Caribbeans? Where are they now? You say you don't know, but you know very well - they have been exterminated. Well, we don't want the same to happen to Native Europeans.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
'Our English-Irish systems took, and take, absolutely no cognisance of the differences between individuals, of the differences between localities, of the: differences between urban and rural communities, of the differences springing from a different ancestry, Gaelic or Anglo-Saxon.'

The Murder Machine

Race mixing clearly tool place in Gaeldom, between Gaels and Egyptians, before the Gaelic Irish and Scottish were transported to the Caribbean. That race mixing took place with the consent of both people, and the Gaels lived side-by-side with the Gaelic-Egyptians. We know from Thurloes papers in the 1650's, that consignments of '1,000 younge girles' were shipped to the Caribbean, and they were most likely forced to breed with the Ashanti's. Only an idiot would suggest that Institutionalized and Systematic rape, was healthy for their people. It's possible that Anglo-Saxon Landlords and Plantation owners in the Caribbean had sexual affairs with their Ashanti slaves, but I think it's more likely that the Anglo-Saxons took Fante women as second, third and fourth partners, and in some cases as first partners, because they were partners in crime. The Gaels, the Gaelic-Egyptian and the Ashanti's would have found common class interests in the fields: A bottle of rum, wham, bang, thank you mam, and voila, an Ashanti-Gael pops out to replace the Arawak!

Replace the exterminated Arawak. Well, I'm sure you understand why we Native Europeans don't want to be the next Arawak, send into extinction by Capitalist greed for cheap immigrant labour.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You have attempted to claim elsewhere that the Jews were responsible for the creation of an imaginary mixed-race of Eurasian-negroids. I've gone to great trouble to educate you on the differences which exist between Anglo-Saxons and Gaels, and also to explain to you that the Gaels created a Eurasian-negroid race, the Gaelic-Egyptians, through consent and necessity, between the 1530's and the 1570's. Now you're trying to impose a European identity, which does not exist on the Gaels, very much in the same way that the French Republican Aristocracy, imposed an identity on the Bretons, and the Communist Aristocracy, attempted to impose an identity on the Guaraní of Bolivia, when Che Guevara tried to put them into the Marxist class basket. Pearse had the measure of people like you, and that's why he called the system youse taught under 'English-Irish schools', as opposed to Gaelic schools. There is no we, and the Jews are clearly not responsible for the German-English colonial projects in Australia, the Caribbean, Ireland or Scotland, and I suspect that you are 100% aware of that fact, and the role of the aforementioned German-English, or alternatively, as Pearse called them, the Anglo-Saxons, in those colonial projects. It appears that you are confused about your own identity, and you are projecting those insecurities through the creation of a false historical narrative!

By Egyptians I presume you mean the Roma that some of the Travellers may have intermarried with a couple of hundred years ago. If so, then the Roma come from India, not Egypt. And besides, they are not negroid. Besides that, I didn't say anything about Eurasian negroids. That was Coudenhove Kalergi. One way or another, no matter what part of the world you care to look at, no native population has ever done well from mass immigration and race mixing. Usually they are exterminated. As I mentioned before, the Irish are 88% genetically the same as they were 10,000 years ago. I consider that a magnificent and priceless heritage that I would not sell for cheap immigrant labour and high rents. Some race mixing, as you mention between small groups of Travellers and Roma may well have taken place, and that is easily absorbed into the native culture and blood stock. But, that's not what Coudenhove-Kalergi is talking about. He wanted massive forced migrations of non-Europeans into Europe so as to blend out and exterminate the native blood of Europe. He had this maniacal plan because he was mixed race himself, between European and Japanese, and clearly felt massive anxiety about his mixed blood. The only way he could think of to ease this anxiety was to make everyone the same as himself. As I say, that would just be the harmless fantasy of some aristocratic crackpot - except for the fact that his pathological ravings have been adopted as the founding philosophy of the European Union, and his genocidal plan is being forced upon us with the utmost violence.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
By the way, the Jews were very much involved in the Dutch and British empires. In fact, they ran them and used their extensive financial abilities and networks to expand them. The Jews were also very much involved in the Spanish and Portugese empires, though they usually had to "convert," i.e. pretend to become Christians, to gain high positions in those empires.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Chamberlain announced in The Foundations that "all the wars" in history were "so peculiarly connected with Jewish financial operations".

Chamberlain warned that the aim of the Jew was "to put his foot upon the neck of all nations of the world and be Lord and possessor of the whole earth"

The ultimate aim of the Jew according to Chamberlain was to create a situation were "there would be in Europe only a single people of pure race, the Jews, all the rest would be a herd of pseudo-Hebraic mestizos, a people beyond all doubt degenerate physically, mentally and morally".

As part of their plans to destroy the Aryans, Chamberlain claimed that the Jews had founded the Roman Catholic Church, which only preached a "Judaized" Christianity that had nothing to do with the Christianity created by the Aryan Christ.

Wagner himself, like Luther, still believed that a Jew could, as he put it with his customary charm, "annihilate" his Jewishness by repudiating his ancestry, converting and worshiping at the shrine of Bayreuth.

So in theory a Jew could be a German…But to the mystical chauvinists, like Chamberlain, who took a tribal view of Germanness, even radical, Wagnerian assimilation could never be enough: the Jew was an alien virus to be purged from the national bloodstream.

The more a Jew took on the habits and thoughts of his gentile compatriots, the more he was to be feared

Houston Stewart Chamberlain

1855 - 1927

Houston Stewart Chamberlain - Wikipedia

It's getting worse. Here we see blonde haired dutch school children bowing down in a mosque towards Mecca. The religion of the illiterate arab who heard voices in his head telling him he was god's last prophet and to kill all who didn't believe him.

He also had sex with a 9 year old girl when he was in his 50's and spent the last decade of his life waging a different military campaign every 6 weeks.

Netherlands: Primary School Children Forced to Pray to Allah

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 29, 2016

This footage shows Dutch primary school pupils of the Vinkenbuurt school praying to Allah in the Ghulzar-e-Madina mosque in Zwolle, the capital of the province of Overijssel, in the east-central area of the Netherlands. Imam Mawlana Tahier Wagid Hosain Noorani gave a tour of his mosque and taught almost exclusively native and blonde Dutch children how to get on their knees for an Islamic prayer.​
This bizarre event was part of an “learning from other cultures” curriculum. An iconic photograph documenting it has been circulating on social media for a while ever since The Dalfser Marskramer published the article on 31 October 2014.​
The female teachers are beaming with joy as the children learn about the Arabic alphabet, the Prophet Mohammad, prayer techniques and Islamic rules. Similar visits have been documented in the Jozefschool in Aalsmeer, the Essensteijnschool in Voorburg, and the Nutsbasis school in Voorschoten.​
It is unknown whether the video was from the same trip as the picture from 2014, although everything points to it.​

This is about wiping out the white race.
The easiest route to that is by handing over all of our women to Islamic men.
That is the program.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
One thing Coudenhove-Kalergi was right about is that every civilization needs an aristocracy. This aristocracy are not necessarily the richest people in society, but they are the most looked up to. They are the people who's lives, manners and speech are imitated by the rest of society. Kalergi is correct when he says the Jews have become the aristocracy of Europe. Today, Europeans try to imitate the Jews. But it is a very imperfect imitation, as the Jews are very sure that they will not be wiped out by mass immigration and race mixing. The Europeans mindlessly imitate everything bad and destructive about the Jews - but they do not imitate the Jewish sense of survival.

Top Bottom