OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
The thing is though for most of the time I have been alive the Ruling Elite of the United States have behaved not just imprudently but counter-intuitively. Yes I agree with your analysis of the very probable effects of a United States attack on the Korean people but I think they are crazy enough to go ahead arrogantly with a war no doubt believing that the people of the DPRK will welcome them as heroic liberators.
You would do well to believe the war is coming.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Nobody here, in the US, is under any doubt that Kim will attack as soon as he is able, with nuclear weapons. I am confident that Trump will prevent this from happening. What that entails remains to be seen.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Nobody here, in the US, is under any doubt that Kim will attack as soon as he is able, with nuclear weapons. I am confident that Trump will prevent this from happening. What that entails remains to be seen.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account

The US now are releasing the satellite pictures of ships as they transfer oil. It will be interesting to see what the next move by the US will be.Most likely it will be to commandeer the vessels.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

The US now are releasing the satellite pictures of ships as they transfer oil. It will be interesting to see what the next move by the US will be.Most likely it will be to commandeer the vessels.

Lol. the Chinese ship was detained by the South Koreans. You are admitting that South Korea is just a US puppet state.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Of course it is, who says differently. Any more trolling and memes from you and you will be thread banned.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Of course it is, who says differently. Any more trolling and memes from you and you will be thread banned.

You are taking part in this thread so you have no authority to thread ban anybody. In fact I'm going to report that threat.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
You are taking part in this thread so you have no authority to thread ban anybody. In fact I'm going to report that threat.
Report away. This thread is about the upcoming war. Stay on topic or adios.
If you don't think there is a war coming, that is fine, take a hike so that the 2 posters who liked my OP might be able to enjoy the thread.