The Celtic Peoples Party

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I'll be sitting in the Kingfisher on Parnell Street eating a big steak at 1:00 pm next Tuesday. Feel free to drop by and we will see if you or any other member of Identity Ireland, the Celtic Wolves or the Celtic Peoples Party have the temerity to use the type of language they use on Facebook offline. You can include the wannabe bikers in the Soldiers Of Odin on that list, and the Hell's Angels for all I care.

I'm afraid I have better things to do a chara than sending you to meet your 72 virgins before you have deserved them.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
....but now that the CPP are openly calling for negros to be hung, you are still whining about people like me telling you that we have a right to use proportionate violence against these scum. People like you made the rules. Now you have to live by them. Identity Ireland and the CPP in Kilkenny BTW, are one and the same thing.
The way that I read that, they are calling for rapists and murderers to be hung and all other immigrants to be deported. I presume they support the death penalty for Irish murderers and rapists also. I was one of the first in Ireland to object to the lynching of black people in Libya by the democratic heroes of RTÉ and the ISIS Times, so I would hardly support any lynching here either.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
The way that I read that, they are calling for rapists and murderers to be hung and all other immigrants to be deported. I presume they support the death penalty for Irish murderers and rapists also. I was one of the first in Ireland to object to the lynching of black people in Libya by the democratic heroes of RTÉ and the ISIS Times, so I would hardly support any lynching here either.
In fairness you have been consistent with your condemnations of Lynchings. However, the Celtic People's Party and Identity Ireland clearly haven't called for rapists alone to be deported, and as a matter of fact find Police violence in America against what they describe as negros, to be a source of amusement:

''You see even when these savages murder our people we are not allowed to hurt their feelings. To hell with that. Hang them or turf them to hell out of Europe.''

"The amalgamation of the races is not only unnatural, but is always productive of deplorable results. Our daily observation shows us, that the offspring of these unnatural connections are generally sickly and effeminate, and that they are inferior in physical development and strength, to the full-blood of either race. It is sometimes urged that such marriages should be encouraged, for the purpose of elevating the inferior race. The reply is, that such connections never elevate the inferior race to the position of the superior, but they bring down the superior to that of the inferior. They are productive of evil, and evil only, without any corresponding good." – Scott v. State, 39 Ga 321, 323 (1869)

''It's just terrible how oppressed negros are in America. It's really awful.''

The Celtic People's Party of Ireland | Facebook

The way I read it is that I'm fully justified in using violence against them.

Last edited:
So let's see, because Cromwell forced thousands of our Celtic people into slavery in the Caribbean in the 1600's you reckon we are somehow related to Africans? Well the lefties are famous for making up history as it suits their nation wrecking agenda. Here is some actual science on the subject of Celts.

The origin of the Celts is with the Bell Beaker culture which arrived in Ireland around 2500 BC; this time frame is well within the given age for the L21 DNA mutation which is estimated to be around 5000 years old, below is directions to a link to a European distribution map for L21 (it is the 13th map in the list), remember what we are looking at is the current distribution of the present day L21 people with this mutation, note the high concentration in the Celtic countries of the Isles, especially Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, and this is also reflected in the high levels in Brittany reflecting the early Celtic colonisation of that area

To see this link you need to go to eupedia.com/europe/maps_Y-DNA_haplogroups.shtml

The Beaker archeological finds from Ireland indicate a strong continuity with the native Bronze age traditions in Ireland and Britain, there is NO EVIDENCE of other large scale immigrations during this early period and many scholars now propose that the gradual evolution of the Celtic languages took place simultaneously over a large area by way of common heritage and close social, political and religious links, this is absolutely supported by the archeological evidence in the large number of Beakers found in Ireland.

The word Coloured people is the technical term for the black African race. The word Caucasian is the technical term for the White race.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I'll be sitting in the Kingfisher on Parnell Street eating a big steak at 1:00 pm next Tuesday. Feel free to drop by and we will see if you or any other member of Identity Ireland, the Celtic Wolves or the Celtic Peoples Party have the temerity to use the type of language they use on Facebook offline. You can include the wannabe bikers in the Soldiers Of Odin on that list, and the Hell's Angels for all I care.
Its you that is trying to pick a fight, why in Gods name would anyone waste their time coming looking for you?

It is probably going to come to the point where organisations like the CPP/ Identity Ireland will start building their physical self-defence capability which will be an unfortunate turn of events but will be forced on them by the left wing thugs of the ilk we saw last February but that's another issue for another day.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
So let's see, because Cromwell forced thousands of our Celtic people into slavery in the Caribbean in the 1600's you reckon we are somehow related to Africans? Well the lefties are famous for making up history as it suits their nation wrecking agenda. Here is some actual science on the subject of Celts..
The O'Neills weren't one of the Clans who were forced to the Caribbean by Cromwell, so it would be inaccurate to claim that they share a common heritage with Africans, in the same way that it would be wrong to claim that the Bourkes of Galway shared a common heritage with the O'Connors, or the Campbell's shared a common heritage with the McLeans, or the Piggot's shared a common heritage with the O'Flaherty's. 10% of Highland DNA is Coloured people DNA, according to the description the Celtic People's Party have presented us with of negros, so it would be accurate to claim that Faws share a common ancestry with the McPhee's, and the McLeans, MacDonalds, O'Flaherty's, O'Rourkes and O'Connors, share a common heritage with the Ashanti people of West Africa. It depends on how you define a Coloured people.

There is no archaeological evidence of any large migration into Ireland. Period.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I'm being extremely generous, and I'm offering the self-defense wing of the Celtic People's Party, and all of their fellow travelers a once in a life time opportunity. I'm openly admitting I'm going to use a proportionate amount of violence against their members. There's f-k all you can do about it. How does that sound for Provocation?
You didnt answer the question at all - why in Gods name would anyone waste their time looking for you? Its you are is spoiling for a punch up, you are the only one talking about engaging in violence, you need to track them down and engage in violence if you are that way inclined, they have better things to do with their time than spend it tracking down every keyboard warrior around.

As I say for the moment we must hope that the Gardai do their job and prevent would-be thugs like yourself starting fights but if not then those organisations will have to look to measures to ensure that they can do the job themselves if the Gardai can't.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
In fairness you have been consistent with your condemnations of Lynchings. However, the Celtic People's Party and Identity Ireland clearly haven't called for rapists alone to be deported, and as a matter of fact find Police violence in America against what they describe as negros, to be a source of amusement:

''You see even when these savages murder our people we are not allowed to hurt their feelings. To hell with that. Hang them or turf them to hell out of Europe.''

"The amalgamation of the races is not only unnatural, but is always productive of deplorable results. Our daily observation shows us, that the offspring of these unnatural connections are generally sickly and effeminate, and that they are inferior in physical development and strength, to the full-blood of either race. It is sometimes urged that such marriages should be encouraged, for the purpose of elevating the inferior race. The reply is, that such connections never elevate the inferior race to the position of the superior, but they bring down the superior to that of the inferior. They are productive of evil, and evil only, without any corresponding good." – Scott v. State, 39 Ga 321, 323 (1869)

''It's just terrible how oppressed negros are in America. It's really awful.''

The Celtic People's Party of Ireland | Facebook

The way I read it is that I'm fully justified in using violence against them.

Well, a chara, I'm not trying to protect them from your violence. It seems they believe the inferior should be annihilated, so you will give them the opportunity to see if they are in the ranks of the ubermensch or the untermensch. By the way, Native Americans and Native Australians also seem to have a low opinion of half breeds, who do tend to be more involved in crime and debauched behaviour and have a more slavish attitude to the white invaders. I'm afraid something similar is often seen here in Ireland with those who have part English blood.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The word Coloured people is the technical term for the black African race. The word Caucasian is the technical term for the White race.

In fairness, the way the CPP use the word Coloured people is intended to insult. There is no need whatsoever to insult Africans. Just say that Africa is for the Africans and Europe for the Europeans and that's enough.

In fairness, the way the CPP use the word Coloured people is intended to insult. There is no need whatsoever to insult Africans. Just say that Africa is for the Africans and Europe for the Europeans and that's enough.
It's typical of a loony leftie to bang on about emotions. Who cares if someone has hurt feelings? I have hurt feelings about my country being given away wholesale to the Coloured people and muslim hordes but i doubt your type worry about that. Free speech is hurtful because it speaks TRUTH - something you loony leftie twats know very little about.

If you are so concerned about hurt feelings perhaps you might give a thought to the hurt suffered by the 1,400 White girls gang raped and turned to prostitutes my Pakistani muslims in Rotherham. Or how about the 1000 sexual assaults and gang rapes of German women in Cologne on New Year's Eve?

Top Bottom