The Celtic Peoples Party

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
You are very well attributed with Irish history, good to see, thanks.
''We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community." - Haile Selassie, 1963

After the Vagabond Laws were introduced, and they began as far back as the 1530's and the 1540's, it became necessary for the Celts to breed with the Romani. To put things crudely, real Celts already have the blood of common Gypsies running through their veins, and it was also an African, and not a present day Israelite, who 1st proposed to the United Nations that the human species had to evolve and become what he called a 'new race.' That needs to be put into context, as there was approximately 80-90 different 'nationalities' in Ethiopia, and Selassie needed to unite them against the forces of Fascism. Mandela created on Alliance of 600 groups in South Africa, and in The Long Walk To Freedom, he credits Haile Selassie and Ethiopia for influencing his vision of the African National Congress. The difference is that Selassie had to envision a system to cater for 80-90 black nationalities, whereas Mandela had to try and create a system to cater for mixed African nationalities, as well as mixed European nationalities.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
Never Heard of this group before, anyone else?

https://twitter.com/CPP_Ireland

About Us
The Celtic People’s Party of Ireland is a political organization committed to preserving and promoting our Celtic culture and people. We believe in equal rights for all the Peoples of mankind, including the Celtic people. We do not advocate anything for European/Celtic people that we would not freely grant to ALL other peoples. In fact the same rights we advocate for Celtic people also apply to the Jewish people in Israel, the Palestinian people in occupied Palestine, the Tibetan people in Tibet, etc. We support self-determination, freedom, and self-preservation for all peoples.

The Celtic People of Ireland have seen in the past twenty years huge change foisted upon them by the main political parties. These parties, Fianna Fail, Fine Gael, labour and Sinn Fein do not represent the Celtic People of Ireland. How can they when they take donations from national and non-national multi-millionaires more concerned with increasing

The planned genocide of the Celtic People of Ireland

http://www.cppireland.org/about-us/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpxOUMx0-Rs
''You see even when these savages murder our people we are not allowed to hurt their feelings. To hell with that. Hang them or turf them to hell out of Europe.''

God Help any member of that party ever unfortunate enough to cross my path, and if they complain about the violence I inflict on them, I will quote them chapter and verse in court.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
Well, this seems to be a little micro-party some fellows have set up because they are frustrated by political correctness. I think I remember them feuding with the Identity Ireland crowd some time last year - so they certainly are very Irish. I do like the branded polo-necks mind you.
Here we go again: More "enrichment" provided by those "poor defenseless refugees". What do all of you loony lefties have to say about this?

The traitor Coveney is bringing in 2500 of these savages into Ireland this year alone and 10,000 next year. I hope you have the taxes to pay for them.

Sounds like a great idea. Even the negros now realize that apartheid is the right way to go.

This Coloured people was never a slave but it not only rapes a White woman it then urinates on her because of it's hurt feelings. Still think it's a good idea to allow negros into Ireland?

Sinn Fein and the other commie traitors are allowing thousands of these savages into Ireland.

Gardaí question Coloured people over attempted abduction of baby in pram on busy Dublin street. Don't forget the traitors are allowing 2,500 savages into Ireland this year and a further 10,000 next year and so on. Hope you enjoy your "diversity and enrichment".

You see even when these savages murder our people we are not allowed to hurt their feelings. To hell with that. Hang them or turf them to hell out of Europe.

Here are some of the comments from their Facebook page. They have openly called for violence to be used against minorities. They can not complain if and when people decide to use violence against them. They don't understand any other language. It's that simple.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's good to see Irish people coming together and understanding that we are Celts with an obligation to found a new Celtic civilization. As some posters have said, the Celtic Peoples Party seem to be weak on promoting the Irish language. Hopefully they will improve as time goes on.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
It's good to see Irish people coming together and understanding that we are Celts with an obligation to found a new Celtic civilization. As some posters have said, the Celtic Peoples Party seem to be weak on promoting the Irish language. Hopefully they will improve as time goes on.
The rules have changed since the moment he threatened to use violence against minorities. Anybody who is seen associating with that man can not complain when they are physically assaulted, even if it's at an Irish Language group.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The rules have changed since the moment he threatened to use violence against minorities. Anybody who is seen associating with that man can not complain when they are physically assaulted, even if it's at an Irish Language group.

We saw on O'Connell Street that the Fascist Left will violently assault any peaceful protestor who opposes the free flow of cheap labour for their Oligarch funders, so your point is really irrelevant. But he did not call for violence against minorities, but called for the death penalty to be applied by the courts to rapists and murderers - and I agree with that.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
We saw on O'Connell Street that the Fascist Left will violently assault any peaceful protestor who opposes the free flow of cheap labour for their Oligarch funders, so your point is really irrelevant. But he did not call for violence against minorities, but called for the death penalty to be applied by the courts to rapists and murderers - and I agree with that.
''You see even when these savages murder our people we are not allowed to hurt their feelings. To hell with that. Hang them or turf them to hell out of Europe.''

He made the rules, unfortunately, and now he has to live by the rules he made. I've decided to renounce pacifism, and embrace violence, to deal with Right Fascists. I'm going to leave him sipping from a hospital straw, as it is evidently the only language he understands, if he is ever unfortunate enough to cross my path.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

He made the rules, unfortunately, and now he has to live by the rules he made. I've decided to renounce pacifism, and embrace violence, to deal with Right Fascists. I'm going to leave him sipping from a hospital straw, as it is evidently the only language he understands, if he is ever unfortunate enough to cross my path.

Well, Earnán, if the CPP can't deal with you and your silly threats, then they all deserve to die anyway.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
Well, Earnán, if the CPP can't deal with you and your silly threats, then they all deserve to die anyway.
'The foreigners Miroslav Dombai, Frantisek Janostak and Frantisek Julius had their charges dismissed. The Irish were convicted Denis Kavanagh 32 of 58 Main Stree, Wicklow got two months in prison and fined 600 euros, Kieran McNeill 19 Clonthread, Moate, Co. Westmeath got the same both appealed and were released on 3000 euro bail. Jack Cummins Ballyfaskin, Ballylanders, Limerick had his case adjourned to December 5 after a medical cert was handed in on his behalf.'

The Celtic Wolves.

I suspect if that was me in court, for issuing the type of threats that the military wing of the Celtic Peoples Party have been issuing, the charges would not be dismissed as easily. You are forever crying about the attack on O'Connell Street on members of Identity Ireland, but now that the CPP are openly calling for negros to be hung, you are still whining about people like me telling you that we have a right to use proportionate violence against these scum. People like you made the rules. Now you have to live by them. Identity Ireland and the CPP in Kilkenny BTW, are one and the same thing.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
silly threats
I'll be sitting in the Kingfisher on Parnell Street eating a big steak at 1:00 pm next Tuesday. Feel free to drop by and we will see if you or any other member of Identity Ireland, the Celtic Wolves or the Celtic Peoples Party have the temerity to use the type of language they use on Facebook offline. You can include the wannabe bikers in the Soldiers Of Odin on that list, and the Hell's Angels for all I care.

Top Bottom