Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories The case against "viruses"

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
This thread is for Alternative discussion regarding the virus.

This site does not support any theories that may be mentioned here, nor do we accept any alternatives regarding cures, medicines or vaccines.

At all times members of the public should follow the advice of their national authorities and medical professionals.

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
What is Measles then?
What's afflicting those children who become ill with the 'Measles'

Its a good question.

German New Medicine believes it down to some sort of a emotional shock also seeing other kids get sick causes a placebo effect.

I'm not saying I agree with German New Medicine 100% but we have to be able to question things and not just believe something because its a majority held view.

When you are not allowed to question something I get very suspicious.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
any thoughts on UFOs or the flat earth theories or the moon landings John?

I don't believe in UFOS the moon landing is an obvious hoax given that's its not possible for them to return there now but it was
allegedly possible to land on the moon 50 years ago using 1960s technology.

I have no real opinion on flat earth other than people should be allowed to discuss it.

The best way to prove or disprove any idea is for open discussion.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I don't believe in UFOS the moon landing is an obvious hoax given that's its not possible for them to return there now but it was
allegedly possible to land on the moon 50 years ago using 1960s technology.

I have no real opinion on flat earth other than people should be allowed to discuss it.

The best way to prove or disprove any idea is for open discussion.
The best way to prove or disprove any idea is for qualified people to apply the scientific method
and do honest professional research.

Farting around on youtube proves nothing. Anyone can pluck rubbish from their arseholes
and sell it to idiots on the internet.

I see you believe the moon landings were fake too. You might enjoy this! :)

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
The best way to prove or disprove any idea is for qualified people to apply the scientific method

Farting around on youtube proves nothing. Anyone can pluck rubbish from their arseholes

No "qualified people" are more likely to suffer from group think.

Remember during the boom when all the mainstream "economists" told us there would be no housing crash.

Yet almost all of the "expert" economists were proven to be totally wrong.

Even I could see there be a housing crash and I have no economic qualifications.

Most people in any field will never think for themselves but just go along with whatever the majority consensus is.

Also "qualified people" are unlikely to support ideas which go against their own self interests.

Last edited:
OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member

Dr Stefan Lanka is a qualified virologist and uses the scientific method he knows far more about this subject than you or I.

When someone like Lanka says that viruses don't exist people should at least sit up and listen to what hes saying.

Lanka is not some random bloke down the pub he is an expert in his field.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
No "qualified people" are more likely to suffer from group think.

Remember during the boom when all the mainstream "economists" told us there would be no housing crash.

Yet almost all of the "expert" economists were proven to be totally wrong.

Even I could see there be a housing crash and I have no qualifications.

Most people in any field will never think for themselves but just go along with whatever the majority consensus is.

Also "qualified people" are unlikely to support ideas which go against their own self interests.
yeah you're so right John.
Lets just let idiots off the street research highly technical scientific subjects
instead of experts with years of technical training!! 😖:rolleyes:

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Dr Stefan Lanka is a qualified virologist and uses the scientific method he knows far more about this subject than you or I.

When someone like Lanka says that viruses don't exist people should at least sit up and listen to what hes saying.

Lanka is not some random bloke down the pub he is an expert in his field.
He's considered a nutter in his field. Every other sane virologist disagrees with his theories.
He's out on his own here.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
and sometimes the nutter that disagrees with the consensus IS just a nutter!! :ROFLMAO:

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
He's considered a nutter in his field. Every other sane virologist disagrees with his theories.
He's out on his own here.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
and sometimes the nutter that disagrees with the consensus IS just a nutter!! :ROFLMAO:
Of course most people in his field will never support him because he calls into question the whole concept of virology.

That's just logical.

Any profession or business will always look for reasons to justify its existence even if its not needed or causes serious harm.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Of course most people in his field will never support him because he calls into question the whole concept of virology.

That's just logical.

Any profession or business will always look for reasons to justify its existence even if its not needed or causes serious harm.
Ok, so you won't be self isolating, wearing a mask or washing your hands then? Good man! :claps:

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
yeah you're so right John.
Lets just let idiots off the street research highly technical scientific subjects
instead of experts with years of technical training!! 😖:rolleyes:
You should never listen to "experts" who have a vested interest in keeping the status quo.

The economic crash proved that all the "experts" were either stupid or lying.

Top Bottom