• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The brave Gemma O'Doherty's tough but fair message for 2020

GodsDog

Why do you keep advocating a cowardly approach to discussion and debate, is it that you have no confidence in your ideas?
No, he just realises that your reasons for being here have nothing to do with genuine "debate".
Genuine people interested in the honest and open discussion of different viewpoints and ideas will occasionally change their position if they encounter new information or a convincing argument. But someone like you will never do that here. Be honest. You're a political ideologue just here to ridicule, undermine and grit the wheels so certain viewpoints cannot be expressed. Folks like you would probably have the site shut down in a heartbeat if you thought you had the power to do so. Failing that you just come by occasionally to undermine, ridicule and feel superior to other people here because they do not hold your sophisticated woke and enlightened viewpoints. Kinda sad really.

TW Tone

PI Member
No, he just realises that your reasons for being here have nothing to do with genuine "debate".
Genuine people interested in the honest and open discussion of different viewpoints and ideas will occasionally change their position if they encounter new information or a convincing argument. But someone like you will never do that here. Be honest. You're a political ideologue just here to ridicule, undermine and grit the wheels so certain viewpoints cannot be expressed. Folks like you would probably have the site shut down in a heartbeat if you thought you had the power to do so. Failing that you just come by occasionally to undermine, ridicule and feel superior to other people here because they do not hold your sophisticated woke and enlightened viewpoints. Kinda sad really.
You're right. Your fellow canine is a fascist saboteur.
More a skunk than a dog.

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
I dont follow politics but the irish masses are too pc / hysterical for any of this in my opinion ( NP , g.o.d etc )... of course make it and they will come ( eventually ) i suppose fortune favors the prepared ..

Rain_Dog

Gone Fishing
Non Registered Member

Bit like yourself so.

Genuine people interested in the honest and open discussion of different viewpoints and ideas will occasionally change their position if they encounter new information or a convincing argument.
They won't find that here. The site is littered with bullsh!t generalisation littered with racist language facilitated by people like you.

You're a political ideologue just here to ridicule, undermine and grit the wheels so certain viewpoints cannot be expressed.
I'm someone who opposes racism and xenophobia - this is a site that facilitates racism and hatred and as such I post here to counter that arguments of the handful of people who keep this site going and who are racist.

Folks like you would probably have the site shut down in a heartbeat if you thought you had the power to do so.
Considering I am threatened with bans on a daily basis from you and your mates, that's laughable.

Failing that you just come by occasionally to undermine, ridicule and feel superior to other people here because they do not hold your sophisticated woke and enlightened viewpoints.
Now you're repeating yourself, I've answered this nonsense.

Rain_Dog

Gone Fishing
Non Registered Member
But we didn't sponge off the natives we worked. Big difference there was no free houses Tec for the Irish only notices with " No Irish or dogs ". So we owe no tucking favours to anyone.

But we didn't sponge off the natives we worked.
Took thier jobs, no?

So we owe no tucking favours to anyone.
Ah 'we' do but you know that!

TW Tone

PI Member
Bit like yourself so.

They won't find that here. The site is littered with bullsh!t generalisation littered with racist language facilitated by people like you.

I'm someone who opposes racism and xenophobia - this is a site that facilitates racism and hatred and as such I post here to counter that arguments of the handful of people who keep this site going and who are racist.

Considering I am threatened with bans on a daily basis from you and your mates, that's laughable.

Now you're repeating yourself, I've answered this nonsense.

But you make no effort to counter any arguments.
Or maybe you just lack the ability to sustain an argument.

You're an empty vessel.
Boring.
Go Away.

Rain_Dog

Gone Fishing
Non Registered Member
But you make no effort to counter any arguments.
Or maybe you just lack the ability to sustain an argument.

You're an empty vessel.
Boring.
Go Away.
I counter arguments all the time, if you read my posts you'd know that!

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Why do you keep advocating a cowardly approach to discussion and debate, is it that you have no confidence in your ideas?
Hiya Rain_Dog
Can I ask a few questions?
Are you directly or indirectly employed in the Immigration industry?
Are you acting on behalf of a group promoting immigration in Ireland ?
Are you an individual or is your single sign in used by multiple activists?
What do you hope to achieve being on this form?
Why are you so Anti - Irish Nationhood?

Top Bottom