Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The brave Gemma O'Doherty's tough but fair message for 2020

Rain_Dog

DEPORTED
Rain Dogs only agenda on this forum. is to DERAIL threads. Their job is to get us to reply to them. It’s better they are Ignored for the health and well-being of the forum
Why do you keep advocating a cowardly approach to discussion and debate, is it that you have no confidence in your ideas?

Well one could be pedantic and argue that 'we' have generally aided imperialism...certainly mass murded in the ME. Secondly, we have quite a history of exporting people, far more than most countries so I suppose we should return the favour to those in need.
But we didn't sponge off the natives we worked. Big difference there was no free houses Tec for the Irish only notices with " No Irish or dogs ". So we owe no tucking favours to anyone.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Why do you keep advocating a cowardly approach to discussion and debate, is it that you have no confidence in your ideas?
From the man who banned practically every dissenting voice from Gaychat.ie !!!

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
But we didn't sponge off the natives we worked. Big difference there was no free houses Tec for the Irish only notices with " No Irish or dogs ". So we owe no tucking favours to anyone.
This “we were immigrants too” Argument is fake. The Irish Immigrants left Ireland and have zero say on how we should manage immigration on Ireland. Stop spewing fake arguments rain dog. I’m sure most Irish immigrants would like to return to an Ireland that has Irish people in it.

This “we were immigrants too” Argument is fake. The Irish Immigrants left Ireland and have zero say on how we should manage immigration on Ireland. Stop spewing fake arguments rain dog. I’m sure most Irish immigrants would like to return to an Ireland that has Irish people in it.
I've lived in Australia, Irish ppl don't go there to bleed off the state. They go to work and spend money. Meanwhile, Africans suck off the state tit and send money home.

Karloff

PI Member
All emotional manipulation by you, to try to further the narrative on this site of destroying the White race.

History of empire, so what?

Arabs have history of empire, over 100 million black slaves enslaved by Arabs, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

Blacks enslaved, raided, raped and ate other Blacks, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

Chinese are some of the cruelest motherfuckers on the planet, slaughtered millions, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

The White man introduced the end of slavery, the first race to make it unacceptable worldwide by example.
Yes most of the whole world is covered in former empires. it's a recurring feature in the development of organised societies.

African rulers were keen to get involved....

As were Jewish merchant families, Arabs, Medieval Japanese, Chinese, Mayans etc etc and of course ourselves (in early medieval times).

Top Bottom