• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The brave Gemma O'Doherty's tough but fair message for 2020

ogma

PI Member
GO'D tell us Ireland has proportionally more immigrants than anyone else in Europe yet all the videos shown are from countries who have proportionally less immigrants but have histories of empire.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
GO'D tell us Ireland has proportionally more immigrants than anyone else in Europe yet all the videos shown are from countries who have proportionally less immigrants but have histories of empire.
Losing sight of main issue. We have allowed in ton of people when we never should have. We should have kept to the way of secure borders we always had. What gives you the right to interfere in the lives of the people of Ireland by calling for them to open their home to the whole world and allow in people? Explain the reason for your anti-Irish hate?

TW Tone

PI Member

Ireland has more migrants but no imperial history.
Maybe instead of screaming Sinn Fein nonsense you can tell us why this has come about?

Rain_Dog

Gone Fishing
Non Registered Member
And like most things she 'tells us' - she's wrong, I suppose facts don't interest her.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
And like most things she 'tells us' - she's wrong, I suppose facts don't interest her.
FFS nitpicking. Listen there is no argument anymore, Sweden or darktania might have more, but there is no argument anymore, the non-Whites are all over the fucking island in substantial numbers, whereas pre invasion in mid 90s there were only a handful. You can continue the bullshit of "theres hardly any immigration, or you're a blah blah for keeping Ireland the way it is." When it's you who supports interfering and changing the circumstances of a people minding their own business, what gives you that fucking right?

The argument is over shitprick, we have 100s of 1000s of non-Irish in this country, when before anywhere I went I was surrounded by Irish people, and all different, Dubs, Donegal folk, Wexford folk, Cork boys, all with their own accents, and takes and cultures.

And now more and more every fucking day I am surrounded less by my own people and more by fucking foreigners who have their own culture and are here growing in numbers implementing THEIR own claim on my country and growing their hold and stake and colonies in every part of my country.

So quit your outright lies and bullshit, it's happening despite you on here trying to still pretend that we're seeing things and there's not a foreigner about the place. Your anti-Irish extinction and mix-them-out-of-existence hate is fucking vile and if you're Irish, is treasonous, and deserves the fucking noose and more.

Last edited:

Rain_Dog

Gone Fishing
Non Registered Member
Ireland has more migrants but no imperial history.
Maybe instead of screaming Sinn Fein nonsense you can tell us why this has come about?
Well one could be pedantic and argue that 'we' have generally aided imperialism...certainly mass murded in the ME. Secondly, we have quite a history of exporting people, far more than most countries so I suppose we should return the favour to those in need.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
History of empire, so what?

Arabs have history of empire, over 100 million black slaves enslaved by Arabs, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

Blacks enslaved, raided, raped and ate other Blacks, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

Chinese are some of the cruelest motherfuckers on the planet, slaughtered millions, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

The White man introduced the end of slavery, the first race to make it unacceptable worldwide by example.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Well one could be pedantic and argue that 'we' have generally aided imperialism...certainly mass murded in the ME. Secondly, we have quite a history of exporting people, far more than most countries so I suppose we should return the favour to those in need.
All emotional manipulation by you, to try to further the narrative on this site of destroying the White race.

History of empire, so what?

Arabs have history of empire, over 100 million black slaves enslaved by Arabs, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

Blacks enslaved, raided, raped and ate other Blacks, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

Chinese are some of the cruelest motherfuckers on the planet, slaughtered millions, where's the mass-immigration extinction plan for them?

The White man introduced the end of slavery, the first race to make it unacceptable worldwide by example.

Last edited:
Top Bottom