• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Boys from Brazil - Gregory Peck and Laurence Olivier

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
1978 fantasy about what would have happened if the Germans had managed to clone Adolf Hitler. Deeply stupid, but entertaining.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The mad thing about this film is that Joseph Mengele was in no way a political ideologue, much less a political leader, but a conscientious doctor who did his best to save as many camp inmates as he could. Even the prisoners testify to how kind he was. And, of course, nobody would think you can turn a Jew into an Aryan by just dying their eyes blue. In fact, the only experiments Dr. Mengele carried out were on blood samples to try and cure the typhoid that was killing thousands of prisoners.

Last edited:
This nazi thing you're doing WILL NOT HELP ANYONE ON THIS SITE REGARDLESS OF FREE SPEECH.You are actively playing in to "LIBERALS" hands or cough cough other AUTHORITANIANS hands.

I say fuck that noise.

Last edited:
This nazi thing you're doing WILL NOT HELP ANYONE ON THIS SITE REGARDLESS OF FREE SPEECH.You are actively playing in to "LIBERALS" hands or cough cough other AUTHORITANIANS hands.

I say fuck that noise.
Why are you objecting ? This forum is full of nazi scum and TGs posts fits perfectly.

The mad thing about this film is that Joseph Mengele was in no way a political ideologue, much less a political leader, but a conscientious doctor who did his best to save as many camp inmates as he could. Even the prisoners testify to how kind he was. And, of course, nobody would think you can turn a Jew into an Aryan by just dying their eyes blue. In fact, the only experiments Dr. Mengele carried out were on blood samples to try and cure the typhoid that was killing thousands of prisoners.

What a stupid primitive post. Pure apologism for fascism- nothing else.
Mengele saved nobody. And surely NOT A SINGLE PRISONER testified such bull.
But no surprise here- another proof for fascist scum infesting this forum.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

I say fuck that noise.

I'm just pointing out the fact that Joseph Mengele is probably the most slandered person in all of history - probably even more so than Adolf Hitler. When, in fact, Mengele was a good doctor who saved the lives of thousands of people, and who did a lot of research on blood samples to try and save more. He NEVER did experiments trying to turn brown eyes blue, NEVER mutilated people, or any of that crap Hollywood loves so much. The only experiments he EVER carried out where on blood samples. In fact, Ann Frank and her sister were cured of scabies in the camp hospital - probably under the medical supervision of the good doctor.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Some Jews give a very different perspective on life in the camps. Of course, I'm not suggesting that life in any prison is a bed of roses - particularly when the enemy is bombing all your supply lines and you don't even have enough food for your own soldiers, not to mind prisoners.

I'm just pointing out the fact that Joseph Mengele is probably the most slandered person in all of history - probably even more so than Adolf Hitler. When, in fact, Mengele was a good doctor who saved the lives of thousands of people, and who did a lot of research on blood samples to try and save more. He NEVER did experiments trying to turn brown eyes blue, NEVER mutilated people, or any of that crap Hollywood loves so much. The only experiments he EVER carried out where on blood samples. In fact, Ann Frank and her sister were cured of scabies in the camp hospital - probably under the medical supervision of the good doctor.
More bollocks. Everyone knows who Dr. Mengele was. You still try to whitewash him, you nazi swine:
10 Facts About Dr. Josef Mengele, the Auschwitz "Angel of Death"
23 Chilling Facts About Nazi Doctor Josef Mengele

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Please do not call another poster a swine or you must be sternly rebuked. Plus, you are offending posters and readers who may be muslim or admiring of islam in general. Thank you.

Please do not call another poster a swine or you must be sternly rebuked. Plus, you are offending posters and readers who may be muslim or admiring of islam in general. Thank you.
I always call a spade a spade.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
When I meet someone with whom I disagree, I will ask why they may hold their opinion. In this instant he believes the Holocaust was hoaxed or exaggerated. He posts a video of 4/5 people saying their existence in the camp was pleasant. I watched the video. So somebody is telling lies it would appear. Why don't you watch it and tell me what you think of it.

Now if I were asked about this whole thing, I would simply ask why these Jews were not just shot if the intention was to get rid of them.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Some Jews give a very different perspective on life in the camps. Of course, I'm not suggesting that life in any prison is a bed of roses - particularly when the enemy is bombing all your supply lines and you don't even have enough food for your own soldiers, not to mind prisoners.

I doubt if these nice people recollecting their memories are making them up, so maybe some of these camps were not as barbaric as one would assume all such camps were based on the general historical narrative, but they don't say nobody was killed. They don't say there were no gas chambers. They don't say that nobody was badly treated.

In short, their testimonies don't really contradict the historical narrative that these camps were death factories, which many, many other testimonies claim.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I doubt if these nice people recollecting their memories are making them up, so maybe some of these camps were not as barbaric as one would assume all such camps were based on the general historical narrative, but they don't say nobody was killed. They don't say there were no gas chambers. They don't say that nobody was badly treated.

In short, their testimonies don't really contradict the historical narrative that these camps were death factories, which many, many other testimonies claim.

All I'm saying here is that Dr. Mengele seems to have been nothing like what he was painted out to be by Allied propaganda, and that his "diabolical experiments" were confined to blood tests - mostly with the object of curing disease in the camp. Of course nobody is sent to a prison or camp for the good of their health and there was huge loss of life in these camps - mostly from disease, but also from abuse and murder. But, I'd go so far as to suggest that the mortality rate was very much less in Auschwitz than in Eisenhower's Rhine Meadows Death Camps. The Operation Reinhard camps do seem to have been death camps with a huge mortality rate, but Dr. Mengele had nothing to do with them.