The boys and girls in blue go rainbow for Dublin Pride - Irish Guards are officially bent!

Storybud2

PI Member
Someone, go to the Gardai and ask them to fly the straight pride flag.
Take a video camera with you and remind them that it's illegal to discriminate on sexual grounds, and then contact your solicitor to cash in.
Thank me later.

Is there a straight pride flag ?? if so I would imagine it would be akin to flying a Swastika in these ,ironically, Fascist Libtard times ??
ooops just found one,, it's not great,, but I get the meaning,,

I find it quite interesting , nobody is upset with anyones sexuality or what they do with their lives,, they are just sick of
the Panti's and the media forcing a tiny, tiny minorities sexual orientation down the throats of every else,, like the other 95% of us,

Let's be honest,, these fascists are using non straight people for their own ends to break down society,,

El Chaval.

PI Member
Is there a straight pride flag ?? if so I would imagine it would be akin to flying a Swastika in these ,ironically, Fascist Libtard times ??
ooops just found one,, it's not great,, but I get the meaning,,

I find it quite interesting , nobody is upset with anyones sexuality or what they do with their lives,, they are just sick of
the Panti's and the media forcing a tiny, tiny minorities sexual orientation down the throats of every else,, like the other 95% of us,

Let's be honest,, these fascists are using non straight people for their own ends to break down society,,
That's the old flag.
The new one is so much more flamboyant.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
What I find sickening is the middle class f@g hags that love to fetishize and infantilise these men. They think it's like Will & Grace. It's all about the clothes and the shopping and the bitchy wisecracks.

They have sanitised the whole gay lifestyle and made it cute and twee. These men pound each other up the ass. Something that dosen't seem to occur to these f@g hags.
They don't realise homosexual men privately hate straight women (hence drag culture) - direct competition for the prize.

Sawdust

PI Member
They don't realise homosexual men privately hate straight women (hence drag culture) - direct competition for the prize.
Precisely. If straight men did drag and routinely portrayed women as slags and bimbos, there would be uproar and calls for such acts to be cast off.

Ted

PI Member
Indeed. Drag is the acceptable face of outright misogyny. Anti-woman remarks are commonplace in drag culture.
And the joke is doubled on the women who can't even see that.

IrishJohn

PI Member
On them not allowed to make political statements, I'd add,that I bet anything they wouldn't be allowed to make the political statement of not wanting to drive around in those cars, or not wanting to take part in this parade.
The Gardas are suppose to be Apolitical.

Somebody should take a cause against them.

They have no right to favour any one group in society.

Top Bottom