The boys and girls in blue go rainbow for Dublin Pride - Irish Guards are officially bent!

blue velvet

PI Member
It's hilarious, yet disgusting at the same time.
Seemingly the queer lot are so insecure and afraid of their life choices they need their sad little egos massaged at every turn.
Screaming and roaring that they want to be treated the same as everyone else, yet needing 1 month out of 12 to insist they're different.
Bunch of fucking pansies....:D:D:D
Spammer's obviously a batty boy!!
I don't think it's the gays that are pushing this shit ( poor choice of words maybe ). This is coming from official Ireland establishment, which is now full on globohomo, like the corporate world on which it depends so heavily.

If I was a gay, I'd be horrified at how a subculture is now literally being rubbed in your face 24/7.

gay being mainstream would piss me off, if I was a gay. They'd want it to be edgy and kind of a subculture.

Who wants middle class Dublin women cheering you at a parade FFS?

Wolf

PI Member
I don't think it's the gays that are pushing this shit ( poor choice of words maybe ). This is coming from official Ireland establishment, which is now full on globohomo, like the corporate world on which it depends so heavily.

If I was a gay, I'd be horrified at how a subculture is now literally being rubbed in your face 24/7.

gay being mainstream would piss me off, if I was a gay. They'd want it to be edgy and kind of a subculture.

Who wants middle class Dublin women cheering you at a parade FFS?
Thing is, I know a good few gay people and in conversation they tell me that they can't stand the camp bullshit and virtue signalling of every gobshite who wants to jump on the bandwagon.
The ones I know just want to get on with their lives and be treated the same as everyone else.

But, you're right, this shite is being pushed by the usual crew of arseholes, led by the chief gaylord taoiseach himself.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Thing is, I know a good few gay people and in conversation they tell me that they can't stand the camp bullshit and virtue signalling of every gobshite who wants to jump on the bandwagon.
The ones I know just want to get on with their lives and be treated the same as everyone else.

But, you're right, this shite is being pushed by the usual crew of arseholes, led by the chief gaylord taoiseach himself.
Same experience as me, I'm working with a bloke as gay as you can imagine, he even stereotypically went over to Norway for the Eurovision a few years ago.
And he has no interest in all that stuff, all he wants is to be left alone minding his own business doing his own stuff without shoving it in anyones face.

blue velvet

PI Member
Same experience as me, I'm working with a bloke as gay as you can imagine, he even stereotypically went over to Norway for the Eurovision a few years ago.
And he has no interest in all that stuff, all he wants is to be left alone minding his own business doing his own stuff without shoving it in anyones face.
What is it with gays and the eurovision? I had an Italian manager. As gay as Christmas and he was a Eurovision obsessive.

blue velvet

PI Member

What I find sickening is the middle class f@g hags that love to fetishize and infantilise these men. They think it's like Will & Grace. It's all about the clothes and the shopping and the bitchy wisecracks.

They have sanitised the whole gay lifestyle and made it cute and twee. These men pound each other up the ass. Something that dosen't seem to occur to these f@g hags.

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
Your 'normal' is cheering on Paki muzzie child rape gangs, so if being different to you is 'not normal', I'm fine with that.
Proof that I have cheered on the degenerates ?

You seem obsessed with rape. What is hidden in your past?

Top Bottom