The Big Freeze in the USA, is this normal?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I am a traditionalist. It is important to a lady to have pride in her home and here husband. Ample time must be given to her to ensure both are well maintained. But make sure she has time for work and Church as well. Basically just keep her active.

Big on Class
Small on Ass

That is what I advise my son.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Very few people here believe in globalwarming except in the real liberal enclaves, for regular people, the idea is nuts and anyone that believes it is a fruitcake.
I don't listen to Scientists and all the arguments for and against, its too boring. But I can see, taste and feel that shit ain't right with the weather. There's definitely summat going on dude.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I don't listen to Scientists and all the arguments for and against, its too boring. But I can see, taste and feel that shit ain't right with the weather. There's definitely summat going on dude.
Yes, I told you what going on, the amount of energy coming from the Sun is at a historically low level.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I told you, he fixed global warming, nobody here is worried about it.

He is the best thing since burned toast.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
The Irony is that if the Earth is about to enter a Mini Ice Age, we would be better trying to put more carbon into the atmosphere to try and heat up the climate, what we have been doing over the years is the exact opposite!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
The Irony is that if the Earth is about to enter a Mini Ice Age, we would be better trying to put more carbon into the atmosphere to try and heat up the climate, what we have been doing over the years is the exact opposite!
Unfortunately for ye, it is only the irish that appear dumb enough to do anything, even though they are not even one thousandth of the population and are insignificant. I reckon I burn more gas than everyone else combined on the site and I am not going to stop.Do Irsih people actually think that chinese people care about carbon

As Beijing Joins Climate Fight, Chinese Companies Build Coal Plants

Way to go chinamens, they are building 700 coal stations and the sooner they are puffing out carbon the better, before I freeze to death here