The attack on the older generation has only started. - Pensioners identified as causes of the housing problem!

BSA

PI Member
You’ll have to wait a second there while the steam from my ears clears and I can see the keyboard...OK.... that’s better.

I enjoy the threads and comments here but I have never posted, until now. Something happened last night that I just have to comment on or I’ll spontaneously combust.

Last night our cat had a dose of diarrhea in the living room, I’m not commenting on that - bear with me! I was sent in to clean it up and needing a distraction I thought what's worse than the stink of cat shit ...three guesses? No, one will do, listening to Matt Cooper. There's my distraction. I turned on his TV show and set to my noxious task. Normally M Coopers anodyne Regime wittering will simply irritate me but last night he excelled - my blood pressure is up ten damn points because of that little shit. And another thing - are his brows plucked?

The [cough] ‘panel of experts’, a terminally smug Dermot Bannon, an expensively dressed woman and a sweaty looking beard were discussing the Irish Housing Crisis, these timid discussions on Irish TV never extend to cover the main, and in my opinion, the only cause of the crises nearly a million economic migrants arriving here. Unplanned, benefiting only a gombeen class and above all not agreed to by the electorate.Gorgeous blonde and highlighted Mattie informed us, ‘you know what the real problem here is - aul retired Irish feckers rattling around in their three bedroom terraced homes, those old farts should hand them over to the really needy people who require houses - they all need to downsize pronto’. Okay, it's not a verbatim account but you try putting your nose in cat crap while trying to memorize Matties crap. In brief, his opinion is that older people should get out of their houses - you know the ones they live in, their only real asset, the houses they paid double digit mortgage interest on for decades. They need to hand them over at once to the really needy who require them. Where will they live you ask? Sure twill be grand & stop interrupting me. Let me give you some first hand examples of the really needy people who require Irish pensioners homes and these are from from my own personal experience - the three generations of Latvians, Lithuanians and Poles arriving here in the tens of thousands, elderly grannies accompanying young married couples and their children or perhaps a pretend asylum seeker from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and his two or three ‘wummins’ and their large and fast growing families.

Naturally his sidekick the overfed mancow Ivan Yates nodded unblinkingly at Matchew’s laser like analysis of our current troubles. Wait one F@#~ing minute ! doesn't mancow there have one if not two mansions he’s rattling around in. They now belong to the Banks following his business screw ups but let's keep it Big Picture here. Boot out Irish old farts, install the needy Lithuanians and the Congolese and jobs a good ‘un. Like most Regime solutions to the problems they have created - these solutions are to be imposed on working and retired people. The causes are never to be admitted or examined and the half arsed solutions will simply create a different set of equally intractable problems within a decade. Not one of his panel said a word of dissent or asked the obvious questions - insufferable Dermot Bannon the Panderer in Chief to the insecure Irish nouveau riche nodded approvingly. Word in your perma-tanned ear Dermo, Rastus the Congolese Conman won’t be paying you and your vanity brigade six figure sums for a glass square to show off to the neighbours on TV. The well dressed young women whose daddy bought her a house said ‘I’m grand I have me own house’. The discussion moved on to Matt Coopers latest fitness plan and skin care routine. His facial T-Zone is a little greasy but a keto diet should.... I don’t know where the discussion went because I had turned the TV off in despair.This is not even an original narrative - an original thought from Matt Hairdo that'll be the day, I’ve heard a few Government shills over on that other taxpayer funded Regime organ RTE mumble about older folks ‘blocking up’ our health system and preventing the really needy, outlined above, from accessing it.

When a Nation even begins to contemplate asset stripping the citizens who have literally built what we now have for the benefit of a Gombeen Class and the convenience of foreign opportunists it is truly a measure of how far we have descended into moral turpitude - that and adult straight males plucking their brows.

Last edited:

Jim

PI Member
When mass third world illegal migration/invasion was sold to Europe , under the guise of being a "refugee crisis" , in some City's and Towns in Sweden , they virtually evicted all the indigenous people from apartment blocks ear marked for the third world parasites, and welfare tourist masquerading as "refugees". Thousand of elderly people, who lived most of their lives in the blocks, and had built their own communities were in some cases given only days to get out. Maybe that what these spineless RTE bastards living on taxpayers money are suggesting . They probably think "cultural enrichment" from the Congo, Sudan, and other African and Muslim shit holes, is not happening fast enough. Would not be surprised if these bastards were to call on the Government to gather everyone up over the age of sixty , who live in their own home , and put them in care homes and give their homes to third world parasites. They did in Sweden and Germany , why not Ireland.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Well, at least it's a step forward for the Irish media. They finally have to admit that housing shortages are caused by the number human bodies needing shelter. They will trash around now for a while mentioned every kind of human body - except the one million migrants who have swamped Ireland over the last 15 years.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
You’ll have to wait a second while the steam from my ears clears and I can see the keyboard...OK that’s better. I enjoy the threads and comments here but I have never posted, until now. Something happened last night that I just have to comment on or I’ll spontaneously combust.

Last night our cat had a dose of diarrhea in the living room, I’m not commenting on that - bear with me! I was sent in to clean it up and needing a distraction I thought what's worse than the stink of cat shit ...three guesses? No, one will do, listening to Matt Cooper. There's my distraction. I turned on his TV show and set to my noxious task. Normally M Coopers anodyne Regime wittering will simply irritate me but last night he excelled - my blood pressure is up ten damn points because of that little shit. And another thing - are his brows plucked?

The [cough] ‘panel of experts’, a terminally smug Dermot Bannon, an expensively dressed woman and a sweaty looking beard were discussing the Irish Housing Crisis, these timid discussions on Irish TV never extend to cover the main, and in my opinion, the only cause of the crises nearly a million economic migrants arriving here. Unplanned, benefiting only a gombeen class and above all not agreed to by the electorate.Gorgeous blonde and highlighted Mattie informed us, ‘you know what the real problem here is - aul retired Irish feckers rattling around in their three bedroom terraced homes, those old farts should hand them over to the really needy people who require houses - they all need to downsize pronto’. Okay, it's not a verbatim account but you try putting your nose in cat crap while trying to memorize Matties crap. In brief, his opinion is that older people should get out of their houses - you know the ones they live in, their only real asset, the houses they paid double digit mortgage interest on for decades. They need to hand them over at once to the really needy who require them. Where will they live you ask? Sure twill be grand & stop interrupting me. Let me give you some first hand examples of the really needy people who require Irish pensioners homes and these are from from my own personal experience - the three generations of Latvians, Lithuanians and Poles arriving here in the tens of thousands, elderly grannies accompanying young married couples and their children or perhaps a pretend asylum seeker from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and his two or three ‘wummins’ and their large and fast growing families.

Naturally his sidekick the overfed mancow Ivan Yates nodded unblinkingly at Matchew’s laser like analysis of our current troubles. Wait one F@#~ing minute ! doesn't mancow there have one if not two mansions he’s rattling around in. They now belong to the Banks following his business screw ups but let's keep it Big Picture here. Boot out Irish old farts, install the needy Lithuanians and the Congolese and jobs a good ‘un. Like most Regime solutions to the problems they have created solutions are to be imposed on working and retired people. The causes are never to be admitted or examined and the half arsed solutions will simply create a different set of equally intractable problems within a decade. Not one of his panel said a word of dissent or asked the obvious questions - insufferable Dermot Bannon the Panderer in Chief to the insecure Irish nouveau riche nodded approvingly. Word in your perma-tanned ear Dermo, Rastus the Congolese Conman won’t be paying you and your vanity brigade six figure sums for a glass square to show off to the neighbours on TV. The well dressed young women whose daddy bought her a house said ‘I’m grand I have me own house’. The discussion moved on to Matt Coopers latest fitness plan and skin care routine. His facial T-Zone is a little greasy but a keto diet should.... I don’t know where the discussion went because I had turned the TV off in despair.This is not even an original narrative - an original thought from Matt Hairdo that'll be the day, I’ve heard a few Government shills over on that other taxpayer funded Regime organ RTE mumble about older folks ‘blocking up’ our health system and preventing the really needy, outlined above, from accessing it.

When a Nation even begins to contemplate asset stripping the citizens who have literally built what we now have for the benefit of a Gombeen Class and the convenience of foreign opportunists it is truly a measure of how far we have descended into moral turpitude - that and adult straight males plucking their brows.
Welcome BSA! More and more of us are waking up.

Can we use this thread periodically to engage in Bannon-bashing? I'm convinced he's a regime shill to blunt and quash all aesthetic beauty and creativity in Irish architecture.

The California gas chamber has more character than a Bannon home.

page61

PI Member
Do you think the housing shortage is as bad as they are maintaining. Im sure the developers are fanning the flames slightly
If you are 20 and get pregnant , you could have a free house by the time your 27. most of the rest of us have to wait to be mortgage free when were on our death bed.
I know there are homeless people on the streets and that currently we are spending 1/2 a billion on HAP schemes per year.

It is also beggars belief that if the crisis is as bad as they mantain that they want emigration on the scale they are suggesting.

If you have worked all your life ,you are entitled to as many houses as you can afford or want to keep and targeting the elderly is a no no .

BSA

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Can we use this thread periodically to engage in Bannon-bashing? I'm convinced he's a regime shill to blunt and quash all aesthetic beauty and creativity in Irish architecture.

Bannon is simply the ugly tasteless bonnet ornament for a small group of people who have dis proportionally benefited from the injustice meted out to hard-working Irish citizens.

Why are people putting up with this shit :mad: Why ??? My dad is 87 and this shit scares him I want to scare the people behind this...

Every time I see Bannon I think of Plug from the Beano - Google it and prepare to be astonished. The resemblance is uncanny :)

page61

PI Member

Have a look at grafton arc who are designing (destroying ) Parnell square if you want to see shite architecture..

Gin Soaked

PI Member
Firstly, BSA, superb OP. Very Kevin Myers in terms of wit. And I mean that as a compliment.

The auld dear tried to downsize years back. There was nowhere to move to that was actually cheap enough to be worth it but not a kip. And as she is older now, the neighbours are a big help. And if she did downsize, the inheritance would be fecked as her pension would be taken by Fair deal.

So it is complex, but many of us are eyeing our inheritance from the folks gaff to clear our mortgages so we can save for a pension.

Fair deal does not help and creates vacant homes and black market rents.

There is a solution here, we probably easily have enough houses at cheap enough rents/purchase price if we did not have chavs knocking out kids on the state coin and a load of bogus asylum seekers we are too nice to deport.

charlie D

PI Member
You’ll have to wait a second while the steam from my ears clears and I can see the keyboard...OK that’s better. I enjoy the threads and comments here but I have never posted, until now. Something happened last night that I just have to comment on or I’ll spontaneously combust.

Naturally his sidekick the overfed mancow Ivan Yates nodded unblinkingly at Matchew’s laser like analysis of our current troubles. Wait one F@#~ing minute ! doesn't mancow there have one if not two mansions he’s rattling around in. They now belong to the Banks following his business screw ups but let's keep it Big Picture here. Boot out Irish old farts, install the needy Lithuanians and the Congolese and jobs a good ‘un. Like most Regime solutions to the problems they have created solutions are to be imposed on working and retired people. The causes are never to be admitted or examined and the half arsed solutions will simply create a different set of equally intractable problems within a decade. Not one of his panel said a word of dissent or asked the obvious questions - insufferable Dermot Bannon the Panderer in Chief to the insecure Irish nouveau riche nodded approvingly. Word in your perma-tanned ear Dermo, Rastus the Congolese Conman won’t be paying you and your vanity brigade six figure sums for a glass square to show off to the neighbours on TV. The well dressed young women whose daddy bought her a house said ‘I’m grand I have me own house’. The discussion moved on to Matt Coopers latest fitness plan and skin care routine. His facial T-Zone is a little greasy but a keto diet should.... I don’t know where the discussion went because I had turned the TV off in despair.This is not even an original narrative - an original thought from Matt Hairdo that'll be the day, I’ve heard a few Government shills over on that other taxpayer funded Regime organ RTE mumble about older folks ‘blocking up’ our health system and preventing the really needy, outlined above, from accessing it.

charlie D

PI Member
This is all part of the cultural marxist agenda

Turn everybody against each other .

Young against Old
Hetero against Homo
Cis against Trans
white against black
man against woman
Mother against Child

then subdivide ...

white trans against black trans
trans man against trans woman
gay against lesbian
black gay against white gay
white woman against black woman

etc etc etc ...

The Field Marshal

PI Member

Bannon s designs are mostly formulaic arse tag ons to existing/readjusted buildings .
Pretty sometimes with nice light.
I have not seen anything he has designed that was new and not an extension.
If he has I expect it would look like an extension.

Top Bottom