The Asylum Industry Gearoid Murphy

I watched the entire piece and thought it was well done. I was shocked how the msm lapped up all the press releases by the NGO’s/quangos claiming to be locals whilst ignoring the actual local people’s feelings.

The best moment was when a group of people formed on the streets of Rooskey singing Kumbaya and chanting Rooskey welcomes refugees. A local woman asked if any one of them actually lived in Rooskey. Not one of them did. Yet the MSM reported people of Rooskey welcome refugees when the town meeting showed the opposite.

jpc

PI Member
I watched the entire piece and thought it was well done. I was shocked how the msm lapped up all the press releases by the NGO’s/quangos claiming to be locals whilst ignoring the actual local people’s feelings.

The best moment was when a group of people formed on the streets of Rooskey singing Kumbaya and chanting Rooskey welcomes refugees. A local woman asked if any one of them actually lived in Rooskey. Not one of them did. Yet the MSM reported people of Rooskey welcome refugees when the town meeting showed the opposite.
All about the optics.
The facts and context are nothing in a media fueled by emotional blackmail as the go-to option rather than context of the situation.

mikeo

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This hasn't been ignored mikeo, it's been posted a few times already, this is at least my second time posting about it being posted about :)

Good reminder though, I only listened to it for about the first half hour.

Not quite the news-breaker I thought I was.....:cool:

Storybud2

PI Member
Well the MSM fake news LIARS have been up to their necks this 20 years and more and more people of my generation that used to
devour newspapers and current affairs on the MSM just turn away from the LIES they spew, I don't buy newspapers anymore cos I am
so sick of the blatant lies and cover ups , they never investigate anything that is "Off the fooktard Message" and all reason and connecting
facts about housing, bogus asylum seeking etc is covered up,

Would Ireland be better off if there was no third world bogus asylum seekers since 1998 ? 100% YES,, that is a very simple and provable FACT,

I can speak from 20 years experience, the MSM in their D4 bubble and the LIARS/Puppets in the Dail still get away with it, why is that ?

I really hope the next GE destroys the voter base for the main Party's , cos they have lied and lied and hopefully the voters have woken up
to the endless LIES from these liberal wreckers posing as traditional main stream Party's,

jpc

PI Member
Well the MSM fake news LIARS have been up to their necks this 20 years and more and more people of my generation that used to
devour newspapers and current affairs on the MSM just turn away from the LIES they spew, I don't buy newspapers anymore cos I am
so sick of the blatant lies and cover ups , they never investigate anything that is "Off the fooktard Message" and all reason and connecting
facts about housing, bogus asylum seeking etc is covered up,

Would Ireland be better off if there was no third world bogus asylum seekers since 1998 ? 100% YES,, that is a very simple and provable FACT,

I can speak from 20 years experience, the MSM in their D4 bubble and the LIARS/Puppets in the Dail still get away with it, why is that ?

I really hope the next GE destroys the voter base for the main Party's , cos they have lied and lied and hopefully the voters have woken up
to the endless LIES from these liberal wreckers posing as traditional main stream Party's,
The really funny thing.
Smug Leo says FG will support Ff if they can't get a working majority.
Arrogance and expectations in one big FU to the electorate.

blackout

PI Member
The really funny thing.
Smug Leo says FG will support Ff if they can't get a working majority.
Arrogance and expectations in one big FU to the electorate.
Needs to be a landslide to keep out most of the scumbags in the next GE

Expecting our guys will take atleast 25% of the dáil along with the independents getting 40% and 10 % for others which leaves the traitors in a miserable situation.

bells of shandon

PI Member
The big problem of Elections is that the incumbent party control the appointments of Director of ELECTIONS and the various minions , they are all on the payroll. It is so easy to rig an election in Ireland when the Electoral Register is filled with dead and departed the Parish names ,to be used in filling out ballot papers.

Top Bottom