• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Apology Thread.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I have recently called for the removal of Dan as a mod for several reasons:
(1) his apparent (real or faked) inability to maintain enough distance to do the job properly
(2) his creation of discord and infighting recently, the reasons for which are unclear at present. ( Could just be piles! :p )
(3) General suspicions as to the likely motives for a yank being here as a mod.
Well the most important thing anyway is that you are thinking of me.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
No you didn't. You just banged on obsessively about crusty panties! :p
That's the problem with your lot. Can't take responsibility for your own shit, arrogant as hell and can't admit defeat or being wrong. That's working out great for Merkels Europe and more sexual assaults in Germany on New Years despite the protective sheep pens for the women.
I'm taking the win on here,
I think D4 has some weird fantasies about you and wants you to wear a leather hat while he spanks you or something. This could be your year!:D

That's the problem with your lot. Can't take responsibility for your own shit, arrogant as hell and can't admit defeat or being wrong. That's working out great for Merkels Europe and more sexual assaults in Germany on New Years despite the protective sheep pens for the women.
I'm taking the win on here,
I think D4 has some weird fantasies about you and wants you to wear a leather hat while he spanks you or something. This could be your year!:D
[sigh]....I tried to make peace, but I can see this is just not going to work out is it? :rolleyes:

The problem with your sort is that you lack imagination, flexibility of mind, and will stick rabidly to erroneous beliefs about reality
in the face of factual evidence which you are unable to either accept or comprehend

For example here you draw a comparison between myself and Merkel when I continue to post against the ideas of her globalised EU on this very forum. I also post against forced immigration policies. Merkel is a globalist US puppet. How is it we are alike exactly based on what I have posted on this forum?

I have referred to myself as a pointless meatbag. How is that arrogant?

In point of fact I find your posts generate far more questions for me than answers.
In this specific instance questions like the two I mentioned above and others such as:

"Who exactly are my lot?"
"What "shit" is it that they don't take responsibility for exactly?"
"What exactly am I so wrong about?"

But in general it's questions like:
"why do I bother engaging with deeply confused silly people?"
"Do you actually know what you are saying half the time when you form sentences I wonder?"

Re: the hat
D4 was gently suggesting that you to partake of another website more suited to you aptitudes instead of this one.
No doubt based on the curious underwear fetish exhibited in your previous posts and your use of rather violent sexual language.
I think he may have a point! :p

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
[sigh]....I tried to make peace, but I can see this is just not going to work out is it? :rolleyes:

The problem with your sort is that you lack imagination, flexibility of mind, and will stick rabidly to erroneous beliefs about reality
in the face of factual evidence which you are unable to either accept or comprehend

For example here you draw a comparison between myself and Merkel when I continue to post against the ideas of her globalised EU on this very forum. I also post against forced immigration policies. Merkel is a globalist US puppet. How is it we are alike exactly based on what I have posted on this forum?

I have referred to myself as a pointless meatbag. How is that arrogant?

In point of fact I find your posts generate far more questions for me than answers.
In this specific instance questions like the two I mentioned above and others such as:

"Who exactly are my lot?"
"What "shit" is it that they don't take responsibility for exactly?"
"What exactly am I so wrong about?"

But in general it's questions like:
"why do I bother engaging with deeply confused silly people?"
"Do you actually know what you are saying half the time when you form sentences I wonder?"

Re: the hat
D4 was gently suggesting that you to partake of another website more suited to you aptitudes instead of this one.
No doubt based on the curious underwear fetish exhibited in your previous posts and your use of rather violent sexual language.
I think he may have a point! :p
You have way too much imagination and are a tad unhinged.
I didn't campare you to Merkel, she's in a position to actually do damage and has done. You on the other hand like to think yourself on the same level as the elites. You only took a step back and said you're a meatsack like the rest of us when I was whippin your ass.
You have classed yourself as a "lefty" so they're your "lot"
You are confused and silly not to remember these things you said and then try project it onto me. That's the "shit".
Violent sexual language!:rolleyes: How many black eyes have you two got from this violence?