Self Moderated The Antifa thread

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

Not one bit ironic that Ogra SF acknowleged in a tweet that it is one of their members that was injured while engaged in political violence last Saturday week under the Antifa banner.
where exactly is the antifa banner you refer to?

DrPat2

PI Member
Well at least that's progress. Someone attempted to back up what they said with a link to something.
Now that wasn't too hard was it? (y)

I don't actually see any antifa logos on any of them though. It was a "march for peace" they were on apparently.

so essentially your whole case for your theory claiming SF=Antifa
rests on the use of the phrase "bash the fash on an internet tweet by OSF??

Not exactly concrete is it? :unsure:
It is all 'smash the fash' with Sinn Fein despite being in the company of thugs attacking peaceful free speech defenders - not even a self-serving condemnatory note of that violence from O'Reilly and her comrades, instead boasting about smashing the 'fascists' on the day. Clearly they know which side they are on, alright.

Hypocritical totalitarianism doesn't even begin to describe their behaviour.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

It is all 'smash the fash' with Sinn Fein despite being in the company of thugs attacking peaceful free speech defenders - not even a self-serving condemnatory note of that violence from O'Reilly and her comrades, instead boasting about smashing the 'fascists' on the day. Clearly they know which side they are on, alright.

I know you hate SF more than anything for some reason
however the reality is most of the people there to object to the other protest weren't OSF.
Just the group of idiots in the photo which is pretty small.

I make it about 12 people. But there were hundreds protesting.

Most there were identity politics zombies fired up by twitter and facebook prop.
So Antifa are NOT equivalent to SF no matter how hard you try to make it seem like that.

Yes there were a dozen young OSF arsehole members that have poor political judgement
and are too young to remember section 31 etc.

And Yes, louise O'Reilly should have just shut her mouth instead of tweeting
as so many other politicians are guilty of.

I acknowledge that a dozen OSF idiots took part in that anti protest protest and that they should know better
given the history of the party.

Now lets go back on topic which is Antifa not Sinn Fein bashing.

Plenty of other threads doing that here already while leaving FF/FG totally unscathed! :rolleyes:

DrPat2

PI Member
Probably a few FG party hack accounts in there too, capitalising on an own goal!

I do agree it was stupid of SF members to have anything to do with shutting down democratic protest after section 31.

No surprises it was the uninformed youth of OSF who did not live through those times.
Grandmother O'Reilly can't claim to be a youth, can she? She isn't exactly a SF novice either, given her current status. No sanction on her from buddies Mary Lou or Pearse Doherty or Eoin Ó Broin.

Last edited:
OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

Now now. Call me numerate but a dozen people amongst a group of hundreds of people does not constitute totalitarianism!!
More like naivete, poor judgement and a lack of awareness of party history on the part of a few easily led youngsters.
Quit with the hyperbole willya? :rolleyes:

I've already acknowledged that I agree with you that Louise O'Reilly should really know better!

enough with the SF party political prop now.
This is a thread specifically about Antifa itself not SF which is already well catered for on other threads

DrPat2

PI Member
I know you hate SF more than anything for some reason
however the reality is most of the people there to object to the other protest weren't OSF.
Just the group of idiots in the photo which is pretty small.

I make it about 12 people. But there were hundreds protesting.

Most there were identity politics zombies fired up by twitter and facebook prop.
So Antifa are NOT equivalent to SF no matter how hard you try to make it seem like that.

Yes there were a dozen young OSF arsehole members that have poor political judgement
and are too young to remember section 31 etc.

And Yes, louise O'Reilly should have just shut her mouth instead of tweeting
as so many other politicians are guilty of.

I acknowledge that a dozen OSF idiots took part in that anti protest protest and that they should know better
given the history of the party.

Now lets go back on topic which is Antifa not Sinn Fein bashing.

Plenty of other threads doing that here already while leaving FF/FG totally unscathed! :rolleyes:

I hate the hypocrisy of SF wrapping themselves in the Irish Tricolour while being all on board with Globalism. They hoodwink their supporters. The likes of O'Reilly approving bootboy tactics and the silence of the SF hierarchy speaks volumes. Rant over.

Last edited:
OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

I hate the hypocrisy that SF wrapping themselves in the Irish Tricolour while being all on board with Globalism. They hoodwink their supporters. The likes of O'Reilly approving bootboy tactics and the silence of the SF hierarchy speaks volumes. Rant over.
Well I hate FF/FG/GP much more because they engineered a coup over the democratic wishes of the voters in the last election
and they are the worst globalists and EU poodles of all.

Time we gave them a bit more shit for it on this site instead of attacking SF all the time.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Top Bottom