Self Moderated The Antifa thread

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
They doxed me a few weeks ago. Online threats. Slurs against my wife and kids.
My name and location put out.
Calls to my boss.
They are the vilest of people.
I thought you said you lived abroad in south america or something? :unsure:
Are Antifa very active there?? :unsure:

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
I used to know some of the ones in Irish Antifa. They're just middle class students. Completely harmless

They are NOT completely harmless - they are F.cuking Thugs!

I have been attacked by them [luckily they missed] - any 'harmless' types will have long since vamooshed

Now they are in cahoots with the compromised outfit 'Saoradh' [SIC] & I see they seem to have roped in some of OSF too.

Stop defending these idiots mate!
I welcome input to my self moderated thread but I would ask that you please supply links etc to backup any major claims you make.
otherwise people will come to the conclusion that you are merely using it as an excuse
to hop on your hobby horse of bashing SF again! :ROFLMAO:

DrPat2

PI Member
It seems that granny Louise and her young fellow travellers in Sinn Fein like to boast how great they are in smashing the 'fascists' who defend free speech. Sad féckers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ant

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
It seems that granny Louise and her young fellow travellers in the Sinn Fein like to boast how great they are in smashing the 'fascists' who defend free speech. Sad féckers.

Sinn Féin ~ ~ Slow Learners as Usual ~ ~ Antifa are the Fascists !

DrPat2

PI Member
Is Louise O'Reilly TD former SF spokesperson on Health all for it as well? Judge for yourself

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
It seems that granny Louise and her young fellow travellers in Sinn Fein like to boast how great they are in smashing the 'fascists' who defend free speech. Sad féckers.

Well at least that's progress. Someone attempted to back up what they said with a link to something.
Now that wasn't too hard was it? (y)

I don't actually see any antifa logos on any of them though. It was a "march for peace" they were on apparently.

so essentially your whole case for your theory claiming SF=Antifa
rests on the use of the phrase "bash the fash on an internet tweet by OSF??

Not exactly concrete is it? :unsure:

gijoe

PI Member
Is Louise O'Reilly TD former SF spokesperson on Health all for it as well? Judge for yourself

Not one bit ironic that Ogra SF acknowleged in a tweet that it is one of their members that was injured while engaged in political violence last Saturday week under the Antifa banner.

gijoe

PI Member
I don't actually see any antifa logos on any of them though. It was a "march for peace" they were on apparently.

so essentially your whole case for your theory claiming SF=Antifa
rests on the use of the phrase "bash the fash on an internet tweet by OSF??

Not exactly concrete is it? :unsure:
No. See my post above.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
The comments underneath those tweets from O'Reilly and her comrades in Ógra Shinn Féin show a telling reaction to this carry-on by the Sinn Feiners.
Probably a few FG party hack accounts in there too, capitalising on an own goal!

I do agree it was stupid of SF members to have anything to do with shutting down democratic protest after section 31.

No surprises it was the uninformed youth of OSF who did not live through those times.

Top Bottom