The Antichrist cometh?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Fatima like lourdes are both fake. Those so called visions never happened.
You were not present at either.
Therefore your blanket rejection of the historical evidence provided by many credible witnesses at Fatima and the ongoing evidence ie miracles at Lourdes is without any substantive foundation.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
You were not present at either.
Therefore your blanket rejection of the historical evidence provided by many credible witnesses at Fatima and the ongoing evidence ie miracles at Lourdes is without any substantive foundation.
Which one of the two were you at..
Surly this falls under the you shall not worship false gods commandment ? etc There were no credible witnesses at Fatima, why do you say that there were?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Which one of the two were you at..
Surly this falls under the you shall not worship false gods commandment ? etc There were no credible witnesses at Fatima, why do you say that there were?
Unfortunately due to time constraints I was unable to attend either event.

Nobody is worshipping anything false at either location.
Pilgrims to those places pray to God in order to give thanks and to ask for the help of the saints and the help of the Mother of God.

Many thousands of witness at Fatima stated they saw what was described as the miracle of the sun.
You are clearly aware of this fact.
My point is that the many witnesses at Fatima have no reason to lie and to allege that all these claim are spurious does not hold water.
I have been to Lourdes as a visitor and the accounts described by Saints Bernadette and Jacinta ( Fatima) all sound deeply authentic and genuine to me.
I do not believe they were deceived and I do not believe they were making it up.

page61

PI Member

Many thousands of witness at Fatima stated they saw what was described as the miracle of the sun.
My point is that the many witnesses at Fatima have no reason to lie and to allege that all these claim are spurious does not hold water.
I have been to Lourdes as a visitor and the accounts described by Saints Bernadette and Jacinta ( Fatima) all sound deeply authentic and genuine to me.
I do not believe they were deceived and I do not believe they were making it up.
Leaving the jokes aside, Does it not resonate of mass hysteria/hypnotism , seeing the sun go mad, consider that your staring at the sun which is not good in itself,
Them hypnotists who play in the Olympia from time to time and have people believing they are seeing leprechauns would be similar, Ask those hypnotized what did they see and they would swear that they seen a leprechaun.
Im resonant to mention Ballinspittal where thousands swore they seen some very odd things, In their minds eye they probably did, No one wants to be left out

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Leaving the jokes aside, Does it not resonate of mass hysteria/hypnotism , seeing the sun go mad, consider that your staring at the sun which is not good in itself,
Them hypnotists who play in the Olympia from time to time and have people believing they are seeing leprechauns would be similar, Ask those hypnotized what did they see and they would swear that they seen a leprechaun.
Im resonant to mention Ballinspittal where thousands swore they seen some very odd things, In their minds eye they probably did, No one wants to be left out
There were photos taken in the case of Fatima and so-called "miracle of the Sun". Something mysterious definitely did happen.

page61

PI Member
There were photos taken in the case of Fatima and so-called "miracle of the Sun". Something mysterious definitely did happen.
I am a professional photographer and have been for 30 years. Photos of the sun were not possible in 1917 unless you projected it onto a surface and photoed the surface this was done in the 1850s but as far as capturing a moving image , the brightness was way out of the exposure limits. there were no such thing as small cameras ..Even try it now days with a digital camera (dont look through the eye piece or you may need to visit lourdes )

The picture below is not convincing ?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
That is not true..as trump would say, that is fake news. Famine happened in 1840s fatima didnt happen in 1917
you are failing to comprehend written reality again! the famine was apparetly talked about by mary in 1917!

gerhard dengler

PI Member

Nobody is worshipping anything false at either location.
Pilgrims to those places pray to God in order to give thanks and to ask for the help of the saints and the help of the Mother of God.

Loudres miracle are subject to stringent tests.
The person in receipt of the miracle is subject to cross examination. If the miracle is if a medical variety the medical professionals who previously treated the person, are questioned as to their patients health prior to their recovery.

But there are several non-medical occurrences at Loudres which caanot be explained.
For example, apparently there is no source for the water at Loudres.

page61

PI Member
you are failing to comprehend written reality again! the famine was apparetly talked about by mary in 1917!
Really!

So an apparition that did not happen spoke about an Irish famine that actually happened in the 1840s and you suggest I am failing to comprehend .
You sound stark raving .....have you seen any green men lately ?

Top Bottom