The Antichrist cometh?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
All famines are evil if overseen by a deity with power to give relief, but does nothing
its part of the prophecy sorry if you dont like it! but only satanists and fools chastise God.
"Famine, the second chastisement spoken of by Our Lady of Fatima, is evident in the many millions of people who continue to starve the world over, despite all modern attempts to solve the hunger problem. In one of Blessed Jacintas visions, she foresaw streets crowded with starving people, and she asked Lucy: “Cant you see all those highways and roads full of people, who are crying with hunger and have nothing to eat?” Prophecies Already Fulfilled: The Four Chastisements - Fatima Center

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Human agency had nothing to do with potato bligh or any other natural evil. It was The evil known as god that allowed its emergence
God also allowed his own Son to die a cruel death.
All human suffering is evil.
It is a very very great mistake to interpret life in terms of suffering and evil alone.

There is also great great good in the world.
Suffering can not be escaped in this world and the Christian message alone is the only one that can give it it any intellectual or coherent explanation.

Calling God evil is Don Quixote conduct and misses the point.

page61

PI Member
its part of the prophecy sorry if you dont like it! but only satanists and fools chastise God.
"Famine, the second chastisement spoken of by Our Lady of Fatima, is evident in the many millions of people who continue to starve the world over, despite all modern attempts to solve the hunger problem. In one of Blessed Jacintas visions, she foresaw streets crowded with starving people, and she asked Lucy: “Cant you see all those highways and roads full of people, who are crying with hunger and have nothing to eat?” Prophecies Already Fulfilled: The Four Chastisements - Fatima Center
Since time began there has always been starving people ..there always will be so to use that as an example it silly

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Indeed, Surely you can't call the mess in Northern Ireland a sane experience.
nope i call it a confused human and territorial experience... i believe the scots and irish are ancient family and should work for a better relationship... religion has just been used as a escape goat in the ni drama. a dynamic that is changing over time. with the eu brexit... ps atheists commit more suicide..

Last edited:

Irish emigrant

PI Member
nope i call it a confused human and territorial experience... i believe the scots and irish are acient family and should work for a better relationship... religion has just been used as a escape goat in the ni drama. a dynamic that is changing over time. with the eu brexit... ps atheists commit more suicide..
You are so sad

Top Bottom