The Antichrist cometh?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I made a mistake in my post I do not want to be part of any war.
Yet you continue to support the death penalty imposed by Muslim clerics on atheists or others deemed "degenerate".
That is the outlook of the jihadist terrorist and your denials are hollow and not believable.

Like all the Moslems I have encountered in Ireland you are not actually trustworthy when it comes down to the wire.

Last edited:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
hmmmm "According to the Bible, the heathens will get their day to rule during the Great Tribulation. They will ban together in support of the "Beast," or anti-Christ, who will be the demonic leader of the One World Government. In the final 3.5 years of the Tribulation, Christians will be declared outlaws. They will be imprisoned, tortured, and even killed. But the Day of Judgement comes at the end of those 3 years and 6 months. And every heathen who does not repent before Christ's coming will be weeping and gnashing their teeth. An eternity of damnation and torment awaits the godless, as we Christians face unimaginable paradise. It will happen. I know some of my Brothers and Sisters in Christ believe that we will be raptured away before it gets very bad. Lord, I hope you're right, though I interpret Revelation to mean we are here to the bitter end. No problem. I'd rather be in a prison with the Faithful than out in the world with the filthy perversions." Dennis Prager: 'The Left Has Substituted Itself for God'

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The OP pretends to be a catholic opposed to abortion.
Even going so far as to criticize Irish bishops for being soft on abortion.

Yet when it’s pointed out to him that the alleged so called “pope” Bergoglio he viciously defends is a rabid supporter of notorious abortionists and told bishops to stop talking about abortion he accuses such critics of being Protestants.

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
The OP pretends to be a catholic opposed to abortion.
Even going so far as to criticize Irish bishops for being soft on abortion.

Yet when it’s pointed out to him that the alleged so called “pope” Bergoglio he viciously defends is a rabid supporter of notorious abortionists and told bishops to stop talking about abortion he accuses such critics of being Protestants.

Why do you waste your time debating with him.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Some eerily accurate predictions and analyses from 1947.
Here Ted, you repeatedly seek to isolate my position as a minority of one.
I already sent you a list of people some of whom share my conviction that Benedict xvi remains the only true pope and that Bergoglio is a fraud.

You started this other thread on the anti Christ and I now enclose a link from a priest FR. KEVIN M. CUSICK hinting that Bergoglio is possessed.

From the above link a quote :
“Satan prefers to conquer men of the Church rather than the laity, and from among the men of the Church, those who have the highest vocation; to lose a pure and generous soul, to lose a saint, to lose a bishop, to lose a Pope: These are Satan’s greatest conquests.”

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Catholic priest Fr. Hunwicke, still a believer in the Bergoglian antipapacy, has rowed in again now for the second time afaik with his thesis that Francis is under diabolic influence.

Quite amazing that any catholic priest would continue regard somebody under diabolic influence as a genuine pope.
Then again given the caliber of post V2 clergy maybe not.
Ah, but there you go poster Ted.
(And I’m the one in a minority of one???,!)
Quote from the above:
“Despite the powerful protection promised to S Peter and his Successors, even PF has fallen a victim to Satan's tawdry and meretricious glories.

Poor, gullible old man.

Posted by Fr John Hunwicke at 10:20

Last edited:
Top Bottom