The Antichrist cometh?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Poor Fulton Sheen.
Ravaged by the defective theology of Saint Augustine with its huge doses of pagan anti Christian Manichism his bombast becomes immediately off putting.

I have noticed a resurgence of interest in this self promoting backward American cleric who emerged as a counterpoint promoted by gullible yanks
in response to Billy Graham et al.

They never learn these Americans.

Ted

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Poor Fulton Sheen.
Ravaged by the defective theology of Saint Augustine with its huge doses of pagan anti Christian Manichism his bombast becomes immediately off putting.

I have noticed a resurgence of interest in this self promoting backward American cleric who emerged as a counterpoint promoted by gullible yanks

The Pope, St. Augustine and now Fulton Sheen (Venerable) - are you sure you're not a prod?

Do you think Billy Graham was on the money?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Poor Fulton Sheen.

I've seen some of his sermons on EWTN, and I have to agree that he is offputting - even though he does have some good jokes. He opposed the Vietnam War before it was fashionable or profitable to do so - so we have to give him credit for that.

Last edited:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
i think their is a descent into the end times. this could last a long time. plenty of time for the anti-christ. but i dont think humanity has fallen enough or suffered enough. its getting to the point where you need cctv in the churches to make sure satanic sexual rights aren't being done on the altars! also i think we will see increase in conflict and natural disisters.
The Second Seal: War
2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider had a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer. 3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creaturesay, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword.…
The Church Of England Is Encouraging Gay, Lesbian And Transgender People To Become Priests

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The Pope, St. Augustine and now Fulton Sheen (Venerable) - are you sure you're not a prod?

Do you think Billy Graham was on the money?
What Pope?
Francis 1st is most certainly not a pope because a formal heretic can not hold that office.
The only possible living pope in the Roman catholic church is Benedict xvi and he allegedly abdicated.
Many serious theologians and scholars are now at long last re-examining that whole farcical circus .

St Augustine was truly guilt wracked over sexual sins he committed and then wrote a defective theology laden with Manichean errors and a very ugly view of human nature.

Billy Graham was a protestant heretic who made piles of money screaming about Christianity.

I am a practising catholic who thanks God daily that he was not born either a protestant or raised in Ballyfermot.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
What Pope?
Francis 1st is most certainly not a pope because a formal heretic can not hold that office.
The only possible living pope in the Roman catholic church is Benedict xvi and he allegedly abdicated.
Many serious theologians and scholars are now at long last re-examining that whole farcical circus .

St Augustine was truly guilt wracked over sexual sins he committed and then wrote a defective theology laden with Manichean errors and a very ugly view of human nature.

Billy Graham was a protestant heretic who made piles of money screaming about Christianity.

I am a practising catholic who thanks God daily that he was not born either a protestant or raised in Ballyfermot.
Feeled Myarsehole,
You are being a bit of a shitebag to be fair. I hope God reincarnates you (just for one life-time mind, and then straight to heaven afterwards) as a protestant in Ballyfermot who struggles with his sexuality and whose Mammy is from South Africa.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
Wrong. I'm already here. He's an ars*se-hole. I mean just look at the fn mess around ye and FCS Muslims ....from his times. It'll be ok now ,,,,For anybody,,, not a Neoliberal, Not a Radical Militant Feminist, and Not a P&CS.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Feeled Myarsehole,
You are being a bit of a shitebag to be fair. I hope God reincarnates you (just for one life-time mind, and then straight to heaven afterwards) as a protestant in Ballyfermot who struggles with his sexuality and whose Mammy is from South Africa.
Why do you think I am being a shitebag?

i haven't insulted or called you names yet, without even responding to my points, you feel its ok to do that?

Would you mind if i reported your post to the moderators///

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Why do you think I am being a shitebag?

i haven't insulted or called you names yet without even responding to my points you feel its ok to do that?
Feeled Myarsehole,
We get on mostly I think, and we spar on occasions too, and you were definitely looking for a hook there after your jab at Balyfermot. Fair is fair.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Feeled Myarsehole,
We get on mostly I think, and we spar on occasions too, and you were definitely looking for a hook there after your jab at Balyfermot. Fair is fair.
But I do not insult you like you insulted me.
My comments about Ballyfermot are not aimed at you and are not necessarily a put down.

But this thread is about the mad pro homosexual anti pope Francis 1st.
[An ex thug and fist for hire from Argentina, who lives in a big hotel in the Vatican run by some very dodgy characters indeed.]

Top Bottom