The Anti-Irish Elements who are promoting the Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Kershaw

Premium Account
"Who, and sorry for being rude, the fuck is she? :D:D:thumbsup:.......Beautiful....Don't be sorry......Ireland and all of Europe NEEDS more 'Rudeness' like this!!!!
She lectures on equality and racism in Trinity or used to, so of course the more foreigners in the country, the more in demand she is.
Here she is at the Identity Ireland launch:

When Irish people voted on closing down the anchor baby racket, she was one of the voices opposing its shut down along with Sinn Féin.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
She lectures on equality and racism in Trinity or used to, so of course the more foreigners in the country, the more in demand she is.
Here she is at the Identity Ireland launch:

When Irish people voted on closing down the anchor baby racket, she was one of the voices opposing its shut down along with Sinn Féin.

Very sloppy of Identity Ireland to be holding that dispute INSIDE the room. This Jewish trouble maker should have been dealt with by door security.

Very sloppy of Identity Ireland to be holding that dispute INSIDE the room. This Jewish trouble maker should have been dealt with by door security.
I think they controlled themselves very well- I would have called her an ungrateful kike starring her in the eyes in that situation (roc_ will book mark this post as evidence that I'm anti-Semitic which I'm not however she is a grossly ungrateful Jewess and there is no getting around that fact). There was so much just wrong in the video Brian posted that it is hard to know where to begin.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Tadgh that video is some 14 minutes long and you know my attention span isn't great so could you tell me who is that Jewess and why does she want to destroy my nation?

Some Jewish lesbian that has a job teaching some rubbish in Trinity College Dublin. That's all I know about her. As for why she wants to destroy Ireland, well homosexuals and Jews have been trying to destroy Europe for the last 2,000 years. They feel we have "oppressed" them. You only have to look at what Alan Shatter did to Ireland as soon as he got a chance.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Thank you Sir. She actually sounds quite evil.

I watched the 2nd vid as its only 3 mins long and I wonder what kind of accent that young one has? I'd say she's a foreigner herself who's been living here a long time.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Some Jewish lesbian that has a job teaching some rubbish in Trinity College Dublin. That's all I know about her. As for why she wants to destroy Ireland, well homosexuals and Jews have been trying to destroy Europe for the last 2,000 years. They feel we have "oppressed" them. You only have to look at what Alan Shatter did to Ireland as soon as he got a chance.
She really gay? I thought she was married (to a man) and has at least one kid. She works in the racism industry too and isn't a fan of Israel apparently. Doesn't sound like her mother is either.

Cookiesync

Political Irish
Guilt by association is it?

All Jews are guilty then by this logic.

:rolleyes:

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
She really gay? I thought she was married (to a man) and has at least one kid. She works in the racism industry too and isn't a fan of Israel apparently. Doesn't sound like her mother is either.

She almost seems embarrassed to say she is a jew, I don't think watching that she ever once called herself a jew, was born there by accident is referred to many times.

That isn't her in the video you posted. She does look like a Lesbian it has to said so if TG jumped to that conclusion it is forgivable.

Sorry, that's her daughter Alana. Should have made that clearer.
She looks Sephardim which is something I noted because generally they don't have the Ashkenazim do. Her daughter could pass though as indigenous English, in fact I wondered whether the girl in that video was English (I don't see that as a bad thing as such). Obviously she married paler- that could mean nothing or it could be extremely telling.