The Anti-Irish Elements who are promoting the Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
She really gay? I thought she was married (to a man) and has at least one kid. She works in the racism industry too and isn't a fan of Israel apparently. Doesn't sound like her mother is either.

Yes, she works in the racism, gender and Holocaust industries. She just looks and sounds like a lesbian - maybe she isn't.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
For people who don't care about skin colour, they make an awful furore about the colour-composition of a country.

Why the big need and push to artificially contrive to get people of different skin colour into a country that has as it's normal natural composition an ethnicity tied to their ethnic territory, which by definition means they are a specific type, why the big need to artificially engineer a change in that, if race and skin colour is not important to these "open-minded", "humanitarians"?

To Create a Jewish Utopia where They are the only 'pure race' 'Country' left on Earth, who Rule over All mixed-race nations of No identity.......,
& to End white 'privilege', & 'Christianity'.
& to get the 'gentiles' (christians) to finally 'bow' to the jews.
(i'm not kidding..)

Last edited:
To Create a Jewish Utopia where They are the only 'pure race' 'Country' left on Earth, who Rule over All mixed-race nations of No identity.......,
& to End white 'privilege', & 'Christianity'.
& to get the 'gentiles' (christians) to finally 'bow' to the jews.
(i'm not kidding..)
Would you be willing to debate roc_ here on the Jewish Question on a thread just for that?

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Would you be willing to debate roc_ here on the Jewish Question on a thread just for that?
sure, may be a good idea to make it general knowledge. It sounds extreme to most normal people, but sadly all avenues, whether financial, or otherwise, lead there.
(& Atlantean, 4got to mention, they do care about colour,.....in Israel...., black jews are not welcome). They only promote 'diversity' for white christian nations, but won't hear of it in their contrived State of Israel.

Last edited:
sure, it may be a good idea to make it general knowledge. It sounds extreme to most normal people, but sadly all avenues, whether financial, or otherwise, lead there.
(& Atlantean, 4got to mention, they do care about colour,.....in Israel...., black jews are not welcome).
I disagree with you on the Jewish Question however there are a lot of powerful who are extremely problematic. I would be supportive of nationalizing all of Alan Shatters wealth, giving him two weeks spending money and expelling him here....

Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia

I'm not sure roc_ will agree to a debate though. We will see.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I disagree with you on the Jewish Question however there are a lot of powerful who are extremely problematic. I would be supportive of nationalizing all of Alan Shatters wealth, giving him two weeks spending money and expelling him here....

Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia

I'm not sure roc_ will agree to a debate though. We will see.

ah...still so much to learn.., had never heard of the Oblast... till now. would love to send Shatter there.........:sisi3:sounds great !
oh i agree there a lot of powerful people who are extremely problematic..& causing mayhem.

It appears Alana Lentin has moved to Australia thankfully, she is the president of the "Australian Whiteness Race Critical Association" according to her website. These Jewish parasites are really a sick bunch.

That is really surreal. It is interesting to me though that a lot of Ashkenazi Zionists besides being, well obviously White, hold Middle Eastern culture in contempt (including that of the Mizrachi and Shepardim).
The roots of anti-Mizrahi racism in Israel | +972 Magazine The roots of anti-Mizrahi racism in Israel

“An Ashkenazi gangster, thief, pimp or murderer will not gain the sympathy of the Ashkenazi community (if there is such a thing), nor will he expect it. But in such a primate community as the Moroccans’ — such a thing is possible.” – David Ben-Gurion

“Even the immigrant from North Africa, who looks like a savage, who has never read a book in his life, not even a religious one, and doesn’t even know how to say his prayers, either wittingly or unwittingly has behind him a spiritual heritage of thousands of years…” – David Ben-Gurion.

“In our opinion, the Sephardi and Yemenite Jews will play a considerable part in building our country. We have to bring them over in order to save them, but also to obtain the human material needed for building the country.” – Berl Locker

“I must say that the human material in Germany is better than I had thought, especially after having visited the North Africans in Marseilles” – Itzhak Refael

Anyway its like the slur kike Kike - Wikipedia is possibly one used by Ashkenazi against non-Ashkenazi jews in the us.
'A variation or expansion of this theory published in Our Crowd, by Stephen Birmingham, postulates that the term "kike" was coined as a put-down by the assimilated U.S. Jews from Germany to identify eastern European and Russian Jews: "Because many Russian [Jewish] names ended in 'ki', they were called 'kikes'—a German Jewish contribution to the American vernacular. The name then proceeded to be co-opted by non-Jews as it gained prominence in its usage in society, and was later used as a general derogatory slur."'

None of this has gone away in Israel
How ethnic tensions helped fuel Netanyahu’s victory How ethnic tensions helped fuel Netanyahu’s victory
Intra-Jewish Discrimination in Israel Intra-Jewish Discrimination in Israel