Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The Alternative history of WW2

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Right on.

Gandhi told the Jews of Europe to offer 'passive resistance' to the Nazis.:confused:

Well, that would be better than the resistance they did put up, i.e. none or actually helping the Germans - like George Soros.

Anglophile

PI Member
The thread should be renamed 'the drug-addled history of WW2'.

- Annotated by various loony anti Semites.:cool:

El Chaval.

PI Member
There were only around 130'000 Jews in Germany pre WW2.
Did historians calculate all the deaths (natural deaths, air raids death by Communism, disease, suicide, old age), lump them all together into 6 million, and lay the blame of them all at Germany feet.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I have been studying history for years, history is a passion for me and I like to research it because I often find the history we are told is far from the truth or huge gaps are left out.

In my studies of World War 2 I discovered many discrepancies that made me search deeper, I unfortunately eventually came to the conclusion that the history we are presented with of World War 2 is far from the truth and deeply flawed.

Now I dont pretend to be an expert and Ill accept that my account of events could be deeply flawed, but I would like to open a discussion where we can share ideas and opinions in an open and frank way so together we can build upon a real reflection of what happened in WW2.

I will try to be brief as possible with my points and I am more that happy to discuss further any particular points.

The Alternative History of WW2.

Adolf Hitler did not hate the Jews as is betrayed in the official version of history. In fact the history I have uncovered merely suggests that Hitler only wanted to remove all non pure blood people from Germany. When I say non pure blood I mean those who could not trace their ancestors blood to true Germans. Hitler believed that those of Jewish faith were immigrants to Germany during some period, or there ancestors were.

The concentration camps were real but set up as a temporary prison whilst Hitler could relocate those he believed should no longer live in Germany. The camps were soon forgotten by the German leadership as the war cause took a turn for the worst and the focus moved from a Greater Germany to defending Germany.

As the course of the war became worse for Germany Hitler was faced a terrible fate, feed his troops or feed those in the Prison camps and back home in Germany.

A choice was made that the people of Germany should be fed, with the soldiers coming in second, effectively those in the prison camps were starved so that Germany could feed the war effort.

As the war got worse for Germany the Concentration camps became worse for those in them. Anarchy started to spread across the German military and Hitler began to lose control over various parts of it.

The Concentration camps were one of those areas were Anarchy was allowed to become rampant and no control from Berlin was effective, eventually it led to mass slaughter, genocide, murder and destruction. Some soldiers believed they were doing the right thing by using gas chambers, helping them to avoid the terrible conditions they faced in the camps, others were simply mad with evil and enjoyed what they were doing.

The Figures I have found is the true death toll is much lover than the official figures, Certainly not in the millions.

As the war came to its end in Germany, Hitler was actually captured by Allied forces. Hitler was interrogated by the Allied where he gave up various parts of information that was valuable to them. The pay off was that instead of being executed Hitler would be allowed to take cyanide and die his own way. He would not be given the option of becoming a prisoner and standing trial for his so called crimes.

These are just some of the alternative pieces of WW2 history I have managed to put together, I will state I could be wrong as this is just a hobby of mine and I dont have the full resources that some historians have, but using my own research this is the information I feel is likely to be true.

Ill be fascinated if anyone would have anything to share or discuss from their own research and if their own findings are similar.
You can save yourself a lot of time and groping about ,if you read Ron Unz article on his website regarding WW2.

The concentration camps were real but set up as a temporary prison whilst Hitler could relocate those he believed should no longer live in Germany. The camps were soon forgotten by the German leadership as the war cause took a turn for the worst and the focus moved from a Greater Germany to defending Germany.

As the course of the war became worse for Germany Hitler was faced a terrible fate, feed his troops or feed those in the Prison camps and back home in Germany.

A choice was made that the people of Germany should be fed, with the soldiers coming in second, effectively those in the prison camps were starved so that Germany could feed the war effort.

As the war got worse for Germany the Concentration camps became worse for those in them. Anarchy started to spread across the German military and Hitler began to lose control over various parts of it.

The Concentration camps were one of those areas were Anarchy was allowed to become rampant and no control from Berlin was effective, eventually it led to mass slaughter, genocide, murder and destruction. Some soldiers believed they were doing the right thing by using gas chambers, helping them to avoid the terrible conditions they faced in the camps, others were simply mad with evil and enjoyed what they were doing.

The Figures I have found is the true death toll is much lover than the official figures, Certainly not in the millions.

As the war came to its end in Germany, Hitler was actually captured by Allied forces. Hitler was interrogated by the Allied where he gave up various parts of information that was valuable to them. The pay off was that instead of being executed Hitler would be allowed to take cyanide and die his own way. He would not be given the option of becoming a prisoner and standing trial for his so called crimes.

These are just some of the alternative pieces of WW2 history I have managed to put together, I will state I could be wrong as this is just a hobby of mine and I dont have the full resources that some historians have, but using my own research this is the information I feel is likely to be true.

Ill be fascinated if anyone would have anything to share or discuss from their own research and if their own findings are similar.
you do not even attempt to explain the Nazi's rounding up jews/gays/communists from all over Europe and expending tons of resources to send them to places like Auschwitz ?

colm from clonmel

PI Member
The ruling class see admitting there were no gas chambers in the same way as they see Brexit. Every step the ordinary people take out of fear and ignorance is a massive threat to the power, wealth and privilege of the ruling elite. As long as the ruling class can keep people believing at least One Big Lie, then their power is assured.

Rommel

PI Member
This is some of the funniest shit I have ever read in my life. Absolute horseshit of course but people who lack understanding normally are shit at history

bells of shandon

PI Member
you do not even attempt to explain the Nazi's rounding up jews/gays/communists from all over Europe and expending tons of resources to send them to places like Auschwitz ?
It is not Rocket science.Germanys young men were mainly on the Eastern Front fighting against the Soviets. They needED slave labour to operate their factories and war supplies. Auschwitz was a massive Industrial Chemical complex and used a Lot of labour.

Top Bottom