Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The Alternative history of WW2

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Nobody is denying inocent people died in horrible ways, the problem is that for as much evidence that can be found to support the holocaust an equal amount can be found to argue against it.

Millions of inocent people on all sides died, but if you peel back the layers of the official stories or look at the evidence presented then you will find a lot of it does not stack up.

In Auschwitz they had 52 crematorium ovens, to cremate the number of dead bodies that is claimed they would need to burn a body every 15 minutes over a 24/7 period. It takes 2 hours on average in a modern crematorium to cremate a body but the official evidence tells us it takes just 15 minutes in 1940s germany.

How can you explain that?
You spoute the usual rubbish of a holocaust denier.
http://www.hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation1.html
All answered somewhere else already.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Nobody is denying inocent people died in horrible ways, the problem is that for as much evidence that can be found to support the holocaust an equal amount can be found to argue against it.

Millions of inocent people on all sides died, but if you peel back the layers of the official stories or look at the evidence presented then you will find a lot of it does not stack up.

In Auschwitz they had 52 crematorium ovens, to cremate the number of dead bodies that is claimed they would need to burn a body every 15 minutes over a 24/7 period. It takes 2 hours on average in a modern crematorium to cremate a body but the official evidence tells us it takes just 15 minutes in 1940s germany.

How can you explain that?

Don't be asking question like that a chara? Do you want to end the world as we know it?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
The ruling class see admitting there were no gas chambers in the same way as they see Brexit. Every step the ordinary people take out of fear and ignorance is a massive threat to the power, wealth and privilege of the ruling elite. As long as the ruling class can keep people believing at least One Big Lie, then their power is assured.

OP
Smondie

Smondie

Donator
PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
You appear to be missing the point I have made.

For every piece of information supporting the holocaust there is alternative information that argues against such.

http://www.rense.com/general62/meth.htm

Again, I ask you. Can you show me one shred of evidence that supports your claims?

One thing we have to remember is that at the Nuremberg Show Trials it was accepted that there were gas chambers in every concentration camp, and there were witnesses to these supposed gas chambers. But, over time, it was realised that in fact none of the camps in the West could have had gas chambers and that the witnesses were just confused and mistaken. Well, given that the witnesses were found to be confused and mistaken in about 20 camps, I think we can say that witness accounts are undependable if not corroborated by hard evidence. But, the thing is that there is absolutely no hard evidence for gas chambers at all.

euroking

PI Member
Here is th real History of WW2 and the evil of the Nazi.

Discovering The Ardeatine Cave Massacre - Original WW2 Footage

The Ardeatine massacre, or Fosse Ardeatine massacre was a mass killing carried out in Rome on 24 March 1944 by German occupation troops during the Second World War as a reprisal for a partisan attack conducted on the previous day in central Rome against the SS Police Regiment Bozen.

Read more at View: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91f_1472419201#8hUKiMJTWUzeOuyp.99

View: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91f_1472419201

R

Rasherhashes

Non Registered Member
Rommel: The Desert Fox?
Field Marshal Rommel is well known as the audacious commander of the Afrika Corps during WW2.

Rommel was a hero of the trenches and of the early Blitzkrieg against France. His raison d'etre was attack, attack, attack. He made himself quite unpopular with many of his subordiantes because he was so demanding of them and would accept no excuses as to why they were not attacking and pushing through enemy positions.

On the downside Rommel was a place seeker, he was denied the plaudits for several victories in WW1 and never forgot this. He believed fervently in Hitler's 'genious' and wanted the Furher to like him. He was feted after the war as a great commander who opposed Hitler but this seems to be far from the truth as some are coming to realise.

Was the Desert Fox an honest soldier or just another Nazi? | The Independent

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Here is th real History of WW2 and the evil of the Nazi.

Discovering The Ardeatine Cave Massacre - Original WW2 Footage

The Ardeatine massacre, or Fosse Ardeatine massacre was a mass killing carried out in Rome on 24 March 1944 by German occupation troops during the Second World War as a reprisal for a partisan attack conducted on the previous day in central Rome against the SS Police Regiment Bozen.

Read more at View: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91f_1472419201#8hUKiMJTWUzeOuyp.99

View: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91f_1472419201

The ZioNazis do this in Palestine all the time.

Top Bottom