• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The all new all in mega thread for anti-Zionist tropes.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The dangers of ignoring Arab opinion and rights

"......The 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration is not cause for celebration. Rather it should prompt us to recall the grave injustice that imperial acquisitiveness and racist insensitivity have done to an innocent Arab nation. Their rights and opinions were ignored and as a result the last 100 years have been marked by unceasing conflict and suffering. This is the shame of Balfour."

Cromwell wanted to give Ireland to the Jews as a new Zion. Balfour was yet another British imperialist war criminal giving away land he had no title to and which he intended that the native population should be exterminated.

Cromwell wanted to give Ireland to the Jews as a new Zion. Balfour was yet another British imperialist war criminal giving away land he had no title to and which he intended that the native population should be exterminated.
And when did that happen??:rolleyes:

His settler troops mightn't have been best pleased....:smiley:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
And they say that Pro Palestinian leftards don't have any time for Jewish religious extremists, fundamentalists and nut jobs!!

That sounds very anti-Semitic to me - calling people nut jobs for being true to the Jewish religion. Of course, nearly all Zionists are actually not Jewish but atheists.

That sounds very anti-Semitic to me - calling people nut jobs for being true to the Jewish religion. Of course, nearly all Zionists are actually not Jewish but atheists.
In that case, inform your Jewish conspiracy theorist colleagues!!!:smiley:

A lot of inane threads as a consequence....:cool:

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
They are rotten to the core. Patel seems to have been feathering her own nest as I'm sure she got plenty of brown envelopes for her "work".

There Are New Conflict-Of-Interest Questions Over One Of Priti Patel's Israel Meetings

The international development secretary met an Israeli charity that has showcased products of a company directly connected to the Tory peer who arranged the meeting

One of the charities Priti Patel met on her trip to Israel showcased products made by a client of a consultancy firm directly connected to the Conservative peer who set up the undisclosed meetings, BuzzFeed News has learned.
The international development secretary's meeting with the charity, Beit Issie Shapiro, raises further questions about the potential commercial as well as political conflicts of interest from her trip.

The disability charity has showcased products made by OrCam, an Israeli client of a consultancy company partly owned by Lord Stuart Polak, who arranged 12 meetings for Patel during her trip and attended all but one of them with her.
Polak, who was made a Tory peer by David Cameron in 2015, is the honorary president of Conservative Friends of Israel.
OrCam makes a device intended to help people with visual impairments understand text and identify objects. It is listed as one of several Israeli clients on the website of TWC Associates, a consultancy firm part-owned by a company Polak owns with his wife. The peer is the chair of TWC Associates' advisory board.

The charity hosted an event with Google at which the OrCam device was demonstrated alongside other products. The event was also written up by the Conservative Friends of Israel – who have also hosted a demonstration of the product.
Beit Issie Shapiro told the BBC that Patel had discussed a "long-term partnership" between the organisation and the Department for International Development, a claim she has subsequently denied.

Neither the Department for International Development nor the peer's firm responded to requests for comment from BuzzFeed News.

The revelation of Patel's undisclosed meetings while on holiday with her family – including one with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu – has left her fighting for her political life
It has also raised questions about Polak's role in organising the meetings. Unofficial overseas meetings by ministers are strongly discouraged, especially if attended by people with commercial interests, as they raise the risk of potential conflicts of interest, with no official record to demonstrate which topics were or were not discussed. (Continued)

There Are New Conflict Of Interest Questions Over One Of Priti Patel's Undisclosed Israel Meetings

You lads and lassies don't give two focks about seriously injured Syrians, once Israel
is part of the equation.:rolleyes:

Hatred of Israel and Jews trumps everything else.:eek:

Your own Irish Unifil troops had to be protected by the IDF in the region.:cool:

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
You lads and lassies don't give two focks about seriously injured Syrians, once Israel
is part of the equation.:rolleyes:

Hatred of Israel and Jews trumps everything else.:eek:

Your own Unifil troops had to be protected by the IDF in the region.:cool:

Are you on the wrong thread ?

BIB I thought you said you were Irish ? Surely it would be Our own Unifil troops ?

Are you on the wrong thread ?

BIB I thought you said you were Irish ? Surely it would be Our own Unifil troops ?

I'm Irish, kalipa - you're clutching at straws now!!!:smiley:

I notice how you, maxflinn, sword and especially Tadhg are increasingly going for the man now, rather
than the post.:rolleyes:

I seem to have rattled your cages, big time!!!:D

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
I'm Irish, kalipa - you're clutching at straws now!!!:smiley:

I notice how you, maxflinn, sword and especially Tadhg are increasingly going for the man now, rather
than the post.:rolleyes:

I seem to have rattled your cages, big time!!!:D
I just wondered why you would identify them as someone else's troops and belittle them for the IDF

You haven't contributed anything of importance to rattle anyone's cages