The AfD thread

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Is microplastic going to strap a bomb to itself and blow me to kingdom come in.the name of Allah? No. Is said microplastic going to brandish a stiletto and stab several people, some of them to death in the name of Allah? No. Is microplastic going to hop in a lorry and drive it into a crowd of people, killing and maiming them in the name of Allah? No.

If you consider microplastic to be the greater threat, you need to check your water supply for mercury and lead.
I see. You do not understand the problem Just as I said- like Trump you do not have a clue. Like him you are full of words. But you lack a lot of real knowledge.
Microplastic is not like mercury or lead. It cannot be filtered out. Due to our- your, too- lifestyle it has spread across the whole globe. It is in the water, air and soil. Parts of it have become so small that it enters the cells in our bodies. Brain, liver, any part you can think of.
We are all becoming plastic Paddies.
Tell me your solution.
I can fight a muslim who tries to kill me. But I cannot fight microplastic. It is in my drinking water. It is in my meat. It is in my bread. It is in my air.
And it is in your air, water, meat and bread as well. And surely in your cells as well.
It will kill better when all islamist terrorists combined. In fact it will destroy your beloved white DNA as well for once and for all.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It will kill better when all islamist terrorists combined. In fact it will destroy your beloved white DNA as well for once and for all.
I suggest you no longer post about the existential threat of microplastic. Most here think you're barmy to some degree, but when they read about this neurosis du jour, those on the fence will think you've gone stark, raving mad.

Microplastic isn't a tempest in a teapot. It's not even a ripple. Mass immigration? It's a category five hurricane in a teapot.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
I suggest you no longer post about the existential threat of microplastic. Most here think you're barmy to some degree, but when they read about this neurosis du jour, those on the fence will think you've gone stark, raving mad.

Microplastic isn't a tempest in a teapot. It's not even a ripple. Mass immigration? It's a category five hurricane in a teapot.
First prize for the most stupid post I have seen in the last ten years or so.
You are everything in a nutshell for what is wrong with our planet.
You are the living proof that people always get the government they deserve.
Keep my post somewhere. If not- you will remember it one day.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First prize for the most stupid post I have seen in the last ten years or so.
You are everything in a nutshell for what is wrong with our planet.
You are the living proof that people always get the government they deserve.
Keep my post somewhere. If not- you will remember it one day.
The average Joe is not interested in the fevered abstractions of shitlibs who create pet projects to obsess on because they have too much free time on their hands and they are wracked with white guilt.

My concerns are palpable and sobering. Should I go to a Christmas market and spend a prolonged period of time there, even though I have it on good authority that Moslem turds are targeting them? Should I be in areas (especially after dark) that are frequented or inhabited by "refugees," even though several violent crimes have been committed there recently?

I won't keep your post or give it much thought after I hit the hay. Nor do I expect you to put much stock in what I say. How could I possibly?

You are a brainwashed lemming, full of self-hatred. You fancy the delusion of bringing eyesight to the blind on a forum, most of whose denizens are patriots devoted to preserving what remains of Ireland's sovereignty, culture, history and homogeneity. Since you've largely been unable to turn anyone, you engage in personal attacks and spam and troll threads with reckless abandon and abnormal frequency.

Worst of all, you carry the water for traitors and those who wish the worst for Ireland's people and nationhood. If I ever have the misfortune of crossing your path, my first order of business will surely be to spit in your face for all the verbal effluent you've directed at me and so many others on this forum.

You're a contemptible and loathsome individual, I'm done wasting time and valuable forum space with your idiocy and I'm done with you. You really need a good hiding, but I suppose I'll settle for the Ignore function.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Is this the first time that the AfD have used the word "Dexit"?

They are mulling over the proposal that if the EU doesn't completely reform within the timescale of the next EU parliament that they will adopt Dexit as their official policy.

Could the last man out of the EU please turn out the lights?

(Thats you Leo.)

The European Union should be given a period of five years. The deadline starts with the European elections on 26 May ; It ends in 2024, when the term of office of the European Parliament has expired. Within these five years, the EU must be completely changed according to AfD ideas. And if not? Then the Dexit would arrive.

"If our fundamental reform approaches in the existing system of the EU can not be realized within one legislative period, we consider a withdrawal of Germany or an orderly dissolution of the EU and the establishment of a new European economic and interest community for necessary." This is the head of the AFD Program Commission for the European Parliament Day from 11 to 14 January in Riesa, Germany.
Europawahl: AfD droht mit Deutschlands EU-Austritt ab 2024 - WELT

NotPC

PI Member
we seem to need nazis to protect us from antifa!
No we don't, they are nothing but a bunch of middle class wankers that could not fight their way out of a paper bag. Get them on their own and you would bitch slap them to oblivion, get a group and it would be carnage for them!!!!!

Here 3 of them attacked a 66 year old man. Brave men eh...that's the typcial mo for these goons, they only attack when they are in greater numbers, otherwise they run and hide like the pussies they are.

Top Bottom