The AfD thread

jpc

PI Member
That reminds me of the time that Brian Cowen got Fianna Fail together for a "think-in" to discuss policy which then apparently degenerated instead into a "drink-in" where not much policy ended up getting discussed and the then Taoiseach appeared on RTE Radio the next morning seemingly still drunk.
He was "congested" was the term if I recall.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member

Karloff

PI Member
It is more likely to me now that like Tommy Robinson they (AFD) are sponsored by international zionism.

I believe the internationals created the mass immigration problem and now have created this 'solution' which serves them. The international zionists control the US this is what they do - but the EU is more disparate and resists their influence to a greater extent. I would be suspicious of the AFD and Le Pen's party (and Geert Wilders). Remember just because these groups mouth off about mass immigration does not make them the resistance to mass immigration as though it belongs to them.

You don't see one hand modelling the clay and the other hand smashing it and realise the hands belong to the same side. When every party in Germany agrees that Israel is great and beautiful and deserves unconditional support - something is wrong there. From greens to liberals to far right - they all support a motion to condemn BDS as 'antisemitic' despite an outcry from 60 Israeli academics condemning them for it saying Palestinians have human rights!

You can talk all you want about the Muslims and Jihad they do not wield this kind of power over you, do AFD 'nationalist' fans not mind?

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
It is more likely to me now that like Tommy Robinson they (AFD) are sponsored by international zionism.

I believe the internationals created the mass immigration problem and now have created this 'solution' which serves them. The international zionists control the US this is what they do - but the EU is more disparate and resists their influence to a greater extent. I would be suspicious of the AFD and Le Pen's party (and Geert Wilders). Remember just because these groups mouth off about mass immigration does not make them the resistance to mass immigration as though it belongs to them.

You don't see one hand modelling the clay and the other hand smashing it and realise the hands belong to the same side. When every party in Germany agrees that Israel is great and beautiful and deserves unconditional support - something is wrong there. From greens to liberals to far right - they all support a motion to condemn BDS as 'antisemitic' despite an outcry from 60 Israeli academics condemning them for it saying Palestinians have human rights!

You can talk all you want about the Muslims and Jihad they do not wield this kind of power over you, do AFD 'nationalist' fans not mind?
If the AfD, which is considered a far-right party in Germany, came out against Israeli settlements, moving the capital to Jerusalem, for right of return et al, they'd be in even deeper shit than they already are. Were the powers that be in the AfD to criticize Israel and its policies, they'd be infiltrated in much the same way NPD was by BfV spooks. Hell, half of the NPD's members are spooks. Plenty of folks in the AfD don't cotton to what Israel does or stands for, but they need to be tight-lipped and walk on eggshells for the sake of remaining the only unvarnished opposition party in Germany. Otherwise if push comes to shove, they are goners and Uncle Sam will see to that.

valamhic

PI Member

Macushla

PI Member
If the AfD, which is considered a far-right party in Germany, came out against Israeli settlements, moving the capital to Jerusalem, for right of return et al, they'd be in even deeper shit than they already are. Were the powers that be in the AfD to criticize Israel and its policies, they'd be infiltrated in much the same way NPD was by BfV spooks. Hell, half of the NPD's members are spooks. Plenty of folks in the AfD don't cotton to what Israel does or stands for, but they need to be tight-lipped and walk on eggshells for the sake of remaining the only unvarnished opposition party in Germany. Otherwise if push comes to shove, they are goners and Uncle Sam will see to that.
The AfD was basically started as a controlled opposition party initially but for all intents and purposes the powers that be have lost their whiphand over it.

Top Bottom