Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Germany's domestic spook agency, BfV, completed the 400-page "test case" in which it laid out the justification for surveillance of the party. However, it refused to disseminate it to the public or to the AfD. Luckily, netzpolitik.org got their grubby hands on it and leaked it online for all to see. I realize it's a weighty tome, but you might want to sift through parts of it to see to what extent the German state is willing to stoop to get rid of a party that constantly gnaws at the German Deep State's power and influence:

Wir veröffentlichen das Verfassungsschutz-Gutachten zur AfD

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Trouble a' brewing in the AfD, as moves are made to strip Identity Germany members of AfD nembership:

Shitlib students are encouraged to snitch on right-wingers at Frankfurt University, all with the blessings of the administration:

valamhic

PI Member
I don't believe there is a thread solely devoted to the doings of these patriots, so here goes. This article is devoted to the current cuck jihad against Germany with a heavy-hitter. Deutsche Bank Berlin has summarily closed all accounts of AfD politician Nicolaus Fest. Without rhyme or reason:

Deutsche Bank kündigt AfD-Politiker Fest sämtliche Konten
Politics.ie was bad, but the contributors were literate, this site is more to my way of thinking but the contributors ar illiterate. When you are posting use ordinary plain language and avoid abbreviations until the fill words are written.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
the contributors ar illiterate. When you are posting use ordinary plain language and avoid abbreviations until the fill words are written.
Thanks for the nearly completely nonsensical post. When you are trolling, please make sure your IQ is in the triple-digit range and you speaky de good English.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Only politicians would sit down at table on Ash Wednesday in Bavaria and proceed to suck down liter glasses of beer while skewering their opponents. That's what I call a good time, especially when shitlibs are on the receiving end of it:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
The domestic spook agency, BfV, will no longer be allowed to refer to its nemesis as a "test case" in public.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Only politicians would sit down at table on Ash Wednesday in Bavaria and proceed to suck down liter glasses of beer while skewering their opponents. That's what I call a good time, especially when shitlibs are on the receiving end of it:

That reminds me of the time that Brian Cowen got Fianna Fail together for a "think-in" to discuss policy which then apparently degenerated instead into a "drink-in" where not much policy ended up getting discussed and the then Taoiseach appeared on RTE Radio the next morning seemingly still drunk.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
That reminds me of the time that Brian Cowen got Fianna Fail together for a "think-in" to discuss policy which then apparently degenerated instead into a "drink-in" where not much policy ended up getting discussed and the then Taoiseach appeared on RTE Radio the next morning seemingly still drunk.
Funny thing is, all the represented political parties in Germany do it, and it's a great laugh, despite the sacrileges of getting pickled early morning and excoriating political opponents. On Ash Wednesday...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member

valamhic

PI Member
Top Bottom