Hot That Halawa Family Muslim Brotherhood Support

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
'Prison has changed me. It made me who I am today' - Ibrahim Halawa - Independent.ie

Some more regurgitated shite about halawa. Didn't read it, I suspect nothing new.
Publishing the census figures is interesting, 3rd biggest religion in the country.
An introduction to why we need hate speech law in rhis country to protect them, a vurnerable minority in Ireland.

Halawa is ageing badly, hair will be gone within a year I'd bet. Must have pissed of allah.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
He is an obvious idiot or a MB plant.
I very much doubt he is an MB plant.

The Muslim Brotherhood given their separatist ethos usually are careful about not praising non-Islamic organizations or even non-Sunni ones. The Muslim Brothers have about as much time for Shamnesty as Tadgh here does.

Threads
All the while the hatred of the Neoliberals/Radical Militant Feminists is direct towards those White Native Irish they perceive to be less well educated, not as intelligent as themselves.

There is no cure for LOW IQ. So! when LOW IQ is promoted by our universities for the purpose of creating obedient troupers, then we really are heading for an insurmountable wall.

Threads
From the article:

Muslims in Ireland: In numbers

The Muslim population in Ireland today, having grown spectacularly in the past three decades.

Ireland's Muslim population in 1991.

The number of mosques and prayer centres in the country now, with further ones planned.

29pc

The rise in the number of people registering themselves as Muslim in the 2016 Census (since the 2011 Census). The religion is now the third most common in this country after those who list their faith as Catholic or Church of Ireland.

The first mosque in Ireland opened in Harrington Street, Dublin 2. The late King Faisal of Saudi Arabia contributed to the cost.

Top Bottom