Hot That Halawa Family Muslim Brotherhood Support

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I'm not sure she lives up to the beauty of the new Irish girls, like the Halawa sisters, but in fairness, she's half decent, even if she doesn't look all that new Irish.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Jasus the Dublin football team are going out to the airport to welcome him home. He'll get the freedom of the city next, maybe they will even name a street in his honour.
A sheet named in his honour? All of Ireland will be renamed in his honour as soon as the Muslims outbreed us.

Seems the GAA may even give him the young player of the year award. Though to be fair he almost deserves it as much as Con O'Callaghan does, he only scored two soft goals and they are comparing him to Messi. Can't figure why the Kerry fella David Clifford, who captained the best minor team in history and scored all around him doesn't get, he definitely deserves it more than Halawa and O'Callaghan.

I'm not sure she lives up to the beauty of the new Irish girls, like the Halawa sisters, but in fairness, she's half decent, even if she doesn't look all that new Irish.

You have to admit there is something mysterious about the Halawa sisters, ok, I'll be the first to admit that at first glance they just look sneaky but there is something mysterious in that, it's a mystery as to why they look so sneaky.