• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hot That Halawa Family Muslim Brotherhood Support

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account

Kershaw

Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well he did say he was wearing the headband due to the gas being used by the Egyptian police. I expect if there was a gas attack he would take it off his head and carefully fold it into a triangle shape and put it over his mouth like the cowboys used to do when in a similar situation in the wild West this saving his life . It surprises me that such equipment was not SI (standard issue) during wars rather than the cumbersome gas masks that were issued.

Either that or he breathes through his head - like this guy but Portrait rather than Landscape. :D

Good point.
I suppose seems as he talks out of his arse his big sisterd knickers would have saved him anyway .
He also mentioned in his interview on the wireless with the cork fella that his mother used to make food at 'home' and bring it into him and all the other prisoners used to share it . Must have been stone cold by the time she got from home to the prison seems as ireland is his home and surely his auld ones home too?