Thankyou Mr Irishman

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
It's a strange feeling to be alive while Ireland was finally lost. How was I not prepared for this? A country in a state of endless war. The notion that an abundance of comfort made us soft can hardly apply given the civil war that took place during my elders generation.

Rose

PI Member
How do you know they did well in school? Have you seen their results? Just asking...
Leave the kids alone. It is not right to criticise vulnerable children finishing primary school. Their principal implied they did well. I think airing this and last night's broadcast plus Varadkars photo of him signing the public service check for 2020 is used to distract people, divide and conquer distracting them from the real pertinent issues the economic fall out from covid, wipe out of jobs and small businesses and the widespread death in the nursing homes. There is no point blaming the poorest in society for the rich leaders policies.

Superhans

Administrator
Leave the kids alone. It is not right to criticise vulnerable children finishing primary school. Their principal implied they did well. I think airing this and last night's broadcast plus Varadkars photo of him signing the public service check for 2020 is used to distract people, divide and conquer distracting them from the real pertinent issues the economic fall out from covid, wipe out of jobs and small businesses and the widespread death in the nursing homes. There is no point blaming the poorest in society for the rich leaders policies.
Leave the kids alone?

RTE purposely chose that family for one reason and one reason only, because of their skin colour to carry on Virtue Signalling.

What the discussion should be focused on is how 1 family alone will cost this state more than 200k, on top of that the education costs, Medical costs and we don't even know the housing situation or employment situation.

Costs could be over 1 million or at least around 500k if you just take child benefits, medical and education costs into consideration.

Can Ireland really afford all this for each and every asylum seeker and immigrant we let in?

Rose

PI Member
Leave the kids alone?

RTE purposely chose that family for one reason and one reason only, because of their skin colour and Virtue Signalling.

What the discussion should be focused on is how 1 family alone will cost this state more than 200k, on top of that the education costs, Medical costs and we don't even know the housing situation or employment situation.

Costs could be over 1 million or at least around 500k if you just take child benefits, medical and education costs into consideration.

Can Ireland really afford all this for each and every asylum seeker and immigrant we let in?
The Rockefeller foundation and EU fund population control. See recent referendums

It's a strange feeling to be alive while Ireland was finally lost. How was I not prepared for this? A country in a state of endless war. The notion that an abundance of comfort made us soft can hardly apply given the civil war that took place during my elders generation.
the job that was begun by Elizabeth I is finally nearing its completion.

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Leave the kids alone?

RTE purposely chose that family for one reason and one reason only, because of their skin colour to carry on Virtue Signalling.

On top of this, multi-racial calssrooms have been proven to have negative effects on Europeans educational attainment. This will be further excacerbated in Ireland, since the Africans here are dumber than US blacks due to European admixture, where these statistics are recorded.

Custard Surprise

Donator
PI Member
Doctor, Lawyer and engineer.. the perfect trifecta. Just as Coveney' and Leo's prophecy foretold!
How the average Irish viewer can't see through this disingenuous propaganda piece is alarming.
Best of luck to the kids though.

Interesting they released this not 24 hours after they showed Gemma's red pill clips from the Prime Time blunder.

TW Tone

PI Member

I want to know how they come to be in my homeland.
They and nearly a million. others.

Top Bottom