Hot Tentry (Turkish Entry) will bring 180,000 Child Brides into the EU! Resign Merkel!

The Daily Express- a "quality" paper. How trustworthy is this rag ?
Aaah - I forgot.....you believe any shit you hear on the toilet !

The Daily Express- a "quality" paper. How trustworthy is this rag ?
Aaah - I forgot.....you believe any shit you hear on the toilet !
What? You don't believe that terrorists are on the streets on Britain and Ireland?

How many ISIS fighters flew in and out of British and Irish airports fighting for them?

Dont be naive and at least admit we have some on our own soil just waiting to hit us, especially in the UK.

What? You don't believe that terrorists are on the streets on Britain and Ireland?

How many ISIS fighters flew in and out of British and Irish airports fighting for them?

Dont be naive and at least admit we have some on our own soil just waiting to hit us, especially in the UK.

ISIS themselves have said they're sending insurgents via the refugee streams. It's a strategically intuitive thing to do. They aren't going to abstain from doing that on some fair play scruple as has been amply witnessed on numerous occasions.

I don't personally think Ireland will be a priority target. I suspect Ireland is being used as logistical conduit for Saud and Qatari funny money -- at least for AQ "moderate rebels" and if Ireland is a hub for that kind of carry on, they won't want to draw undue attention to themselves by bombing here.

Top Bottom