Telford Muslim Grooming Gangs

Threads
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!! That had to be the most idiotically sanguine post you've made yet. Read up on Islam's history and how it was spread and then report back to us.

Islam is not about reform or assimilation, it is about breaking the will of the enemy. It's the devil's religion.
It mirrors Christianity, it's not that long ago since the Spanish Inquisition, witch trials, we've had the crusades and various heretic burnings and tortures. Does that happen today actually the final throes of the Catholic church are being played out at the moment with the daily revelations of sex abuse by priests.
Islam will be the same people will out grow it.
In the mean time we must legislate to marginalise it.

Threads
How is this connected to Lilly Allen?
The reason being Lilly Allen never speaks out against Muslim Rape gangs while also making the point that she claims she was molested by white men. lilly Allen also virtue signalling about economic migrants whilst kicking out very wealthy migrants. Full of Shit like a lot of the Globalist/NWO Side. The Spanish Inquisition was over 500 years ago and perhaps in 500 Years the Ummah will have the same attitude as we do regarding women's right, Homosexuals etc. Very little if any Muslim immigration until then, do you agree?

Threads
The reason being Lilly Allen never speaks out against Muslim Rape gangs while also making the point that she claims she was molested by white men. lilly Allen also virtue signalling about economic migrants whilst kicking out very wealthy migrants. Full of Shit like a lot of the Globalist/NWO Side. The Spanish Inquisition was over 500 years ago and perhaps in 500 Years the Ummah will have the same attitude as we do regarding women's right, Homosexuals etc. Very little if any Muslim immigration until then, do you agree?
Well the Spanish Inquisition was disbanded less than 190 years ago so only a few generations, but I believe Islam will be around in 500 years but will have less impact on peoples way of lives. In the meantime we must legislate to minimise any impact it would have. Muslims will come into our countries and like all peoples or religions there are good and bad but mostly good. Governments have to be clear in terms of how people behave and impact others and so clear lines of what is acceptable should be applied. I would start with abolishing the blasphemy law and banning the Hijab or other stone age attire that humiliated women. We can just have civil rights for non Muslims.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!! That had to be the most idiotically sanguine post you've made yet. Read up on Islam's history and how it was spread and then report back to us.

Islam is not about reform or assimilation, it is about breaking the will of the enemy. It's the devil's religion.
I am a firm believer in not throwing stones from glasshouses and if you ever have discussions with Muslims it best that you try to not to do so either because they are probably the only people on this planet who can defeat Ulster Prods in the whataboutry stakes- at times Christianity spread "by the sword" as well and historically whatever a lot of "Counter-Jihad" types screech now Islam has been historically the most tolerant of the Abrahamic Faiths though obviously outside of forms of Haredi Judaism it is the least today outside of the Sevener Shia who are a hell of lot tolerant than my Christianity would be. Islam most likely started life as Jewish-Christian sect or as a Non-Rabbinic Messianic Jewish movement (I don't believe what say Muslims say about their origins). Muslims do worship the same God that we do however they don't know Him like we do so calling them the devil's Religion is going way to far- Freemasonry Islam is not.

That said the evidence is that Muslims globally, particularly the Sunni ones, and particularly in Western Europe, rather than turning Islam into a version of what tragically Irish Catholicism or turning atheist and galloping in one of the exact opposite directions.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I am a firm believer in not throwing stones from glasshouses and if you ever have discussions with Muslims it best that you try to not to do so either because they are probably the only people on this planet who can defeat Ulster Prods in the whataboutry stakes- at times Christianity spread "by the sword" as well and historically whatever a lot of "Counter-Jihad" types screech now Islam has been historically the most tolerant of the Abrahamic Faiths though obviously outside of forms of Haredi Judaism it is the least today outside of the Sevener Shia who are a hell of lot tolerant than my Christianity would be. Islam most likely started life as Jewish-Christian sect or as a Non-Rabbinic Messianic Jewish movement (I don't believe what say Muslims say about their origins). Muslims do worship the same God that we do however they don't know Him like we do so calling them the devil's Religion is going way to far- Freemasonry Islam is not.

That said the evidence is that Muslims globally, particularly the Sunni ones, and particularly in Western Europe, rather than turning Islam into a version of what tragically Irish Catholicism or turning atheist and galloping in one of the exact opposite directions.
Then why is Allah referred to in the Koran among other things as a deceiver? I think the Masons and Moslems are kindred spirits in pursuing the black arts.

The people you may associate with come across as apostates, Swords. The true believers are head-choppers and wife-beaters. It's all in their book.

Islam was concocted by Mohammed to placate bloodthirsty, pagan Arabs and present them with a deity even more bloodthirsty than they. Signing them up for it was no great shakes. He knew exactly what he was doing (like Joseph Smith, a great admirer).

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Are you fukking insane? You want to import something that's as bad as the Spanish Inquisition and then hope they'll grow out of it.

Why in the name of Allah would you bring such shyte into Ireland in the first place?

Threads

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Then why is Allah referred to in the Koran among other things as a deceiver? I think the Masons and Moslems are kindred spirits in pursuing the black arts.

The people you may associate with come across as apostates, Swords. The true believers are head-choppers and wife-beaters. It's all in their book.

Islam was concocted by Mohammed to placate bloodthirsty, pagan Arabs and present them with a deity even more bloodthirsty than they. Signing them up for it was no great shakes. He knew exactly what he was doing (like Joseph Smith, a great admirer).
Outside of two Ulster Prod lads I have never given my troth to any liberal secular (and many people in the contemporary West are basically secular even if they claim a Religion- "Pop Evangelicals" who both Ulster and you are cursed with being a prime example) flakes whatever their skin colour or background. As regards the wife beater thing I grew up in a house with regular domestic violence, I know what wife beating looks like, that said though he has never and would never hit me there have been a couple of times when I more than deserved a sharp slap across the face by my husband - Muslim women also are very capable of hitting men especially if they are family members. I do think there are times when a spouse has a moral right to hit their spouse, though since this illegal here people should obey the law and not do it, but they only have a right to do it within measure. You say Islam was concocted by Mohammed but I am not sure that if he ever existed at all. I certainly don't take each and every Hadith at face historical value the way a lot of the "Counter-Jihadists" do. When you cast a cold eye the origins of Islam are actually much more mysterious than the origins of Christianity. Look there is a definite clash between us and them that will mean that us and them living together will always cause dramas even at the best of times. However I think demonizing anyone is stupid- my father demonized Catholics and still does, however by researching things I discovered in my early teens that Catholicism doesn't equal violent Irish Republicanism at all (my opinions now on violent Irish Republicanism are a lot more complex and in some cases I would be outright supportive of it). The best way to understand Islam and Muslims as they are is by reading Louis Massignon who was an extremely pious pre-Vatican II and also at one time a member of Action Francaise French Academic who spent much of his life studying it.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Very little if any Muslim immigration until then, do you agree?
Look there's obviously something missing in him. He says himself its a dangerous backward cult yet he wants to continue bringing it into Ireland.

Either that or the Jew in him recognises the vileness that is Islam but wants to foist in onto the Goyim.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Are you fukking insane? You want to import something that's as bad as the Spanish Inquisition and then hope they'll grow out of it.

Why in the name of Allah would you bring such shyte into Ireland in the first place?
Just for the record I would deport not all but an incredible percentage of the Muslim community in Ireland and would only allow in carefully vetted and in very small numbers Muslim immigration into here. Worry more about Fine Gael's attitude towards the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood than about my views on Islam.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
It mirrors Christianity, it's not that long ago since the Spanish Inquisition, witch trials, we've had the crusades and various heretic burnings and tortures. Does that happen today actually the final throes of the Catholic church are being played out at the moment with the daily revelations of sex abuse by priests.
It doesn't mirror Christianity. Just look at attitude surveys in the UK and France. Young Muslims are just as extreme, if not more extreme, than their parents generation.

Top Bottom