Telford Muslim Grooming Gangs

Threads
Islam won't dominate all lands. Someday Muslims will become as secular as Europeans and the influence of such Jackasses as Choudray will diminish over time. The West may accomodate Muslims but must resist influence by the Leaders of Islam in state affairs. I would definitely start with banning the oppressive burqas and Hijabs and get rid of the pro Islam Blasphemy laws here.
Europe went through religious tyranny and won't let it happen again.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Threads
Islam won't dominate all lands. Someday Muslims will become as secular as Europeans and the influence of such Jackasses as Choudray will diminish over time. The West may accomodate Muslims but must resist influence by the Leaders of Islam in state affairs. I would definitely start with banning the oppressive burqas and Hijabs and get rid of the pro Islam Blasphemy laws here.
Is this an official press release?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
So why in the hell do you want Islamic immigration to Ireland?

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Islam won't dominate all lands. Someday Muslims will become as secular as Europeans and the influence of such Jackasses as Choudray will diminish over time.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!! That had to be the most idiotically sanguine post you've made yet. Read up on Islam's history and how it was spread and then report back to us.

Islam is not about reform or assimilation, it is about breaking the will of the enemy. It's the devil's religion.

Top Bottom