• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Tales of the Holocaust

Setantawatchl

PI Member
The absolute hatred of Jews finds its expression on this thread.​
Joyce Maxflinn and Tadhg would deny the Jews the terrible evet that took place in their history.
The weasle words and questioning certain aspects would undermine the whole catastrophic episode is their agenda.
It's hate personified.
Jewish people remembering their Holocaust has nothing to do with other Holocausts or massacres. The hateful spiteful posters mentioned would have you believe that 6M Jewish deaths didn't happen and there is a responsibility with the Jews to commerate other Holocausts.
Hateful little picks.

Barbvision

PI Member
Joyce Maxflinn and Tadhg would deny the Jews the terrible evet that took place in their history.
The weasle words and questioning certain aspects would undermine the whole catastrophic episode is their agenda.
It's hate personified.
Jewish people remembering their Holocaust has nothing to do with other Holocausts or massacres. The hateful spiteful posters mentioned would have you believe that 6M Jewish deaths didn't happen and there is a responsibility with the Jews to commerate other Holocausts.
Hateful little picks.
Nobody hates the Jewish people, that is you making things up. Sure people hate zionists but that is a different thing altogether.

You claim that 6 million Jews died, and yet there is no actual proof of this, don't get me wrong I agree the Jews were treated terribly and many of them died because of Nazism but to say 6 million died is nothing short of plucking figures out of your arse.

SwordOfStCatherine

Historically the relationship between Poles and Jews has been good. The reason that pre WW2 the Jewish population of Poland was about the same as the rest of Europe combined was the historical movements of Jews over the centuries to Poland to escape the persecution they experienced everywhere else.
One of the worst set of massacres of Jews in history was in Poland were 1648 and 1649. Where did you get the idea that they have been historically good? A lot of German Jewry in the 19 th and early 20 th century were uncomfortable with Eastern European Jews in general and Polish ones in particular immigrating to Germany because they had a history of hating the host Gentile population and that hatred of course was returned. Any of the Poles I have met were intensely anti-Semitic. The places in Eastern Europe with historically good relation between Jews and Gentiles are Yugoslavia and to a lesser extent albeit Hungary.

OP
Josce of gloucester
It's hate personified.
Hateful little picks.
Certain aspects? I have pointed out obvious lies and deceit. Why are you defending liars? Surely you can see the people I have highlighted are telling porkies.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
....and there is a responsibility with the Jews to commerate other Holocausts.
I never said the Jews have any responsibility to commemorate anything. But, by your own logic, if Jews have no responsibility to commemorate other Holocausts, why do non-Jews have any responsibility to commemorate the Jewish Holocaust?

Setantawatchl

PI Member
Nobody hates the Jewish people, that is you making things up. Sure people hate zionists but that is a different thing altogether.

You claim that 6 million Jews died, and yet there is no actual proof of this, don't get me wrong I agree the Jews were treated terribly and many of them died because of Nazism but to say 6 million died is nothing short of plucking figures out of your arse.
You are another
Diminish the Holocaust you must feel so proud.

Setantawatchl

PI Member
I never said the Jews have any responsibility to commemorate anything. But, by your own logic, if Jews have no responsibility to commemorate other Holocausts, why do non-Jews have any responsibility to commemorate the Jewish Holocaust?
They don't
You on the other hand feel the need to disrespect Jews by diminishing the Holocaust.

Barbvision

PI Member
You are another
Diminish the Holocaust you must feel so proud.
I believe the holocaust happened so I'm not denying it, however, I would like you to demonstrate some facts as to how you arrived at a figure of 6 million dead Jews.

Top Bottom