Tales of the Holocaust

Karloff

PI Member
Little would be emperor Macron was in Jerusalem for a major holocaustianity conference when he entered a Church in the city which is French territory - he complained when an Israeli guard entered the Church. There was a controversy and he later grovellingly apologised to the guard.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Over the years I've read a lot about the Holocaust and some of the stories.... well they seem a bit off. Of course we know the evil Germans would be capable of all kinds of brutish nastiness but I just don't know. Can someone explain where I am going wrong? In today's world if you question the Holocaust you are a modern day heretic who in many countries would be jailed and or fired from your job and be ostracized socially and who wants that? Anyway, help me out here, I need to straighten out my thinking and I think you guys are the ones to do it. Now Nazi flight memoir was fiction, author confesses are 3 books that are admitted bullshit but this woman is still giving talks to gullible Goyim Here's some more tales.
Ron Unz is an American Jew. His website is a digest of all the best Independent Freelance Journalists in the West. This is a must for anyone attempting to escape the Matrix of the MSM.
www.unz.com
He has a series of articles called American Pravda ,which debunks many of our long held beliefs.
One is the Holohoax, which is a Zionist money shakedown racket of which Germany has paid billions, now moving on to Poland for $300 billion.
One curious detail in his article, apart from the not yet invented Biro pen ,used to complete the Anne Frank Diary is the fact that Anne spent 6 months in the Auschwitz Hospital wing being treated, but eventually died of Typhus, the main cause of death in the slave Camps. Enjoy and question more,

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
E

Eagle USA

Non Registered Member

Survivors of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp prayed and wept as they marked the 75th anniversary of its liberation, returning to the place where they lost entire families and warning about the growth of anti-Semitism around the world.

“We have with us the last living survivors, the last among those who saw the Holocaust with their own eyes,” Polish President Andrzej Duda told those at the commemoration, which included the German president as well as Jewish, Christian and Muslim leaders.

Karloff

PI Member
My issues with holocaust 'remembrance' are as follows.

1. It is about the specialness of the victims. That is they argue that it is unique they talk about it as if it was the only atrocity in history and that the victims are more worthy of your attention than any other victims of genocide (of which there have been many) or atrocity. This is related to the common view among many Jews of their superiority of their elevation above everyone else, chosenism.

2. They reap political, moral and financial advantage from it and then use that in sometimes wicked ways.

3. They do not apply any lessons from it except the lesson that it is bad to do this just to Jews! Ie classic tribalistic universalism. 'Oh this is a lesson for all humanity! But look we have Jews only roads in Palestine! And we kill their civilians from the air with bombs indiscriminately and we believe in racial science as we apply to our own specialness'.

4. They do it in overkill, in your face - without humility they promote this event like it was Woodstock - demanding museums and expensive memorials everywhere in the world. They have tatooed all Germans and many other nationalities with a brand of blame and accusation - even babies only being born. This flies in the face of rational thinking and Tabula Rasa which is an underpinning of the modern world.

5. It has taken on the trappings of a religion....https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/04/holocaustianity/

“Holocaustianity,” taught from primary school to the end of one’s days, by television, cinema and every form of entertainment, does in fact ape all features of the Catholic religion. It has its martyrs (the Six Million), its Saints (Elie Wiesel, Anne Frank), its miracles (“Holocaust” survivors), its stigmatists (tattooed camp-inmates), its pilgrimages (to Auschwitz, etc.), its temples and cathedrals (“Holocaust” museums and memorials), its alms-giving to obtain pardon (never-ending reparation payments to Israel and to “Holocaust” survivors), its relics (camp inmates’ teeth, hair, shoes, etc.), its lives of the Saints (books by Elie Wiesel, Anne Frank, etc.), its torture chambers (gas-chambers), its Gospel (the verdict of the post-war Nuremberg military tribunal), its High Priests and Pontiffs (Simon Wiesenthal), its Inquisition (anti-Revisionist civil law-courts), its laws against blasphemy (strictly forbidding any questioning of the “Holocaust”), its Holy City (modern Jerusalem), its preachers and guardians (all instructors and associations in politics, the media, religion, trade unions, sports and economics), its religious Congregations (World Jewish Congress, B’nai B’rith, AIPAC, etc., etc.)

Clanrickard

PI Member
My issues with holocaust 'remembrance' are as follows.

1. It is about the specialness of the victims. That is they argue that it is unique they talk about it as if it was the only atrocity in history and that the victims are more worthy of your attention than any other victims of genocide (of which there have been many) or atrocity. This is related to the common view among many Jews of their superiority of their elevation above everyone else, chosenism.

2. They reap political, moral and financial advantage from it and then use that in sometimes wicked ways.

3. They do not apply any lessons from it except the lesson that it is bad to do this just to Jews! Ie classic tribalistic universalism. 'Oh this is a lesson for all humanity! But look we have Jews only roads in Palestine! And we kill their civilians from the air with bombs indiscriminately and we believe in racial science as we apply to our own specialness'.

4. They do it in overkill, in your face - without humility they promote this event like it was Woodstock - demanding museums and expensive memorials everywhere in the world. They have tatooed all Germans and many other nationalities with a brand of blame and accusation - even babies only being born. This flies in the face of rational thinking and Tabula Rasa which is an underpinning of the modern world.

5. It has taken on the trappings of a religion....https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/04/holocaustianity/
On the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz and you post this. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Top Bottom