Over the years I've read a lot about the Holocaust and some of the stories.... well they seem a bit off. Of course we know the evil Germans would be capable of all kinds of brutish nastiness but I just don't know. Can someone explain where I am going wrong? In today's world if you question the Holocaust you are a modern day heretic who in many countries would be jailed and or fired from your job and be ostracized socially and who wants that? Anyway, help me out here, I need to straighten out my thinking and I think you guys are the ones to do it. Now Nazi flight memoir was fiction, author confesses are 3 books that are admitted bullshit but this woman is still giving talks to gullible Goyim Here's some more tales.
Survivors of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp prayed and wept as they marked the 75th anniversary of its liberation, returning to the place where they lost entire families and warning about the growth of anti-Semitism around the world.
“We have with us the last living survivors, the last among those who saw the Holocaust with their own eyes,” Polish President Andrzej Duda told those at the commemoration, which included the German president as well as Jewish, Christian and Muslim leaders.
“Holocaustianity,” taught from primary school to the end of one’s days, by television, cinema and every form of entertainment, does in fact ape all features of the Catholic religion. It has its martyrs (the Six Million), its Saints (Elie Wiesel, Anne Frank), its miracles (“Holocaust” survivors), its stigmatists (tattooed camp-inmates), its pilgrimages (to Auschwitz, etc.), its temples and cathedrals (“Holocaust” museums and memorials), its alms-giving to obtain pardon (never-ending reparation payments to Israel and to “Holocaust” survivors), its relics (camp inmates’ teeth, hair, shoes, etc.), its lives of the Saints (books by Elie Wiesel, Anne Frank, etc.), its torture chambers (gas-chambers), its Gospel (the verdict of the post-war Nuremberg military tribunal), its High Priests and Pontiffs (Simon Wiesenthal), its Inquisition (anti-Revisionist civil law-courts), its laws against blasphemy (strictly forbidding any questioning of the “Holocaust”), its Holy City (modern Jerusalem), its preachers and guardians (all instructors and associations in politics, the media, religion, trade unions, sports and economics), its religious Congregations (World Jewish Congress, B’nai B’rith, AIPAC, etc., etc.)
My issues with holocaust 'remembrance' are as follows.
1. It is about the specialness of the victims. That is they argue that it is unique they talk about it as if it was the only atrocity in history and that the victims are more worthy of your attention than any other victims of genocide (of which there have been many) or atrocity. This is related to the common view among many Jews of their superiority of their elevation above everyone else, chosenism.
2. They reap political, moral and financial advantage from it and then use that in sometimes wicked ways.
3. They do not apply any lessons from it except the lesson that it is bad to do this just to Jews! Ie classic tribalistic universalism. 'Oh this is a lesson for all humanity! But look we have Jews only roads in Palestine! And we kill their civilians from the air with bombs indiscriminately and we believe in racial science as we apply to our own specialness'.
4. They do it in overkill, in your face - without humility they promote this event like it was Woodstock - demanding museums and expensive memorials everywhere in the world. They have tatooed all Germans and many other nationalities with a brand of blame and accusation - even babies only being born. This flies in the face of rational thinking and Tabula Rasa which is an underpinning of the modern world.
5. It has taken on the trappings of a religion....https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/04/holocaustianity/