• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Tales of the Holocaust

SwordOfStCatherine

And we know how you lot treat black people - another Holocaust

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent
I follow what goes on within the Green Line in Palestine because I find the situation there has eerie parallels to pre-Troubles Northern Ireland in a lot of ways. "Anglophile" is infamous for posting pictures of Druze hookers who have "achieved" things in Zionist society, however Bibi has pushed things so far that relationship with Druze is starting to unravel;

Two Druze officers leave IDF over Nation-State Law

OP
Josce of gloucester
Stolen Soul: A True Story of Survival“:
But we never gave in, not really; there was that one time just before liberation but other than that we were strong. We would see the boys they put on those masturbating machines just drop, just die, right there in front of us. The absolute cruelty was beyond our belief.
-Page 117
I opened my eyes; the wolves were back, coming in through the entrance to the cave. One went straight to the cubs; she had something in her mouth. The other came towards us, growling softly, until he was directly in front of us. We cowered back into one another. Suddenly with an almighty heave, the wolf vomited. I stared in horror, recoiling.
“I think he wants us to eat that,” said Erhardt.
“What! Are you nuts?” exclaimed Mikhail. “Are you going to eat that slime?” he turned to me.
“I don’t know, I am so hungry.”
“Yeuch!” I reached over and picked up a bit. It was slimy but not foul or smelly. I put it in my mouth.
“Well?” asked Erhardt.
“It’s fine, it doesn’t have a different taste to anything really. Try it. At least it’s food.”
“How can this happen?” wondered Erhardt as he took a mouthful. “Do you think that God has provided this for us?”
“Mikhail, try it. It’s not bad at all. It’s not even sandy even though the wolf vomited it up on the sand.”
Gingerly, he reached out and ate what the wolf had deposited for us.
“What has God got in store for us?” asked Erhardt suddenly, “is he saving us for something special or just looking out for us?”
-Pages 132-133

George Dillon

PI Member
The shocking thing is that it is becoming increasingly common in the US that you can lose your job if you work in the public sector (God knows what is going in the private sector).
--- Not for denying all the details of the Holocaust.
No. For expressing any disagreement with the murder policies of the state of Israel.
It's something right out of Nazi Germany.

Karloff

PI Member
The shocking thing is that it is becoming increasingly common in the US that you can lose your job if you work in the public sector (God knows what is going in the private sector).
No. For expressing any disagreement with the murder policies of the state of Israel.
Not Americans' country anymore.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
When the first images of the concentration camp survivors in Belsen and elsewhere were broadcast in Ireland after the war with the message of deliberate genocide most Irish people quite rightly rejected this stuff as anti German propoganda.
They knew full well that the deteriorating conditions in Germany in the closing stages of the war inevitably caused starvation in the camps due to massive food shortages.
Typhus then killed most of those emaciated bodies seen in the fillms of the period.

This was subsequently peddled as deliberate extermination by the Nazis.

If it was deliberate , since most of those people were in the camps for at least two to three years , why did the Germans keep them alive for so long?

Last edited:

Clanrickard

PI Member
Link?

Clanrickard

PI Member
I follow what goes on within the Green Line in Palestine because I find the situation there has eerie parallels to pre-Troubles Northern Ireland in a lot of ways. "Anglophile" is infamous for posting pictures of Druze hookers who have "achieved" things in Zionist society, however Bibi has pushed things so far that relationship with Druze is starting to unravel;

Two Druze officers leave IDF over Nation-State Law
Examples of such pictures.

Anglophile

PI Member
This is the wedding photo of Hungarian Jews Miklos and Hellena Stein. The couple came from Oradea / Nagyvárad.
He was a shoemaker & she was a seamstress. They were both deported to Auschwitz where they were murdered on 30 May 1944.
He was 45 & she was 44 years old.

Rasherhash

PI Member
This is the wedding photo of Hungarian Jews Miklos and Hellena Stein. The couple came from Oradea / Nagyvárad.
He was a shoemaker & she was a seamstress. They were both deported to Auschwitz where they were murdered on 30 May 1944.
He was 45 & she was 44 years old.

What proof do you have they were murdered?

Top Bottom