• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Tales of the Holocaust

Over the years I've read a lot about the Holocaust and some of the stories.... well they seem a bit off. Of course we know the evil Germans would be capable of all kinds of brutish nastiness but I just don't know. Can someone explain where I am going wrong? In today's world if you question the Holocaust you are a modern day heretic who in many countries would be jailed and or fired from your job and be ostracized socially and who wants that? Anyway, help me out here, I need to straighten out my thinking and I think you guys are the ones to do it. Now Nazi flight memoir was fiction, author confesses are 3 books that are admitted bullshit but this woman is still giving talks to gullible Goyim Here's some more tales.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I wouldn't use the term "The Holocaust," as, unfortunately, there have been many Holocausts throughout history - including the Holocaust of the Gauls by the Roman Empire, which was the most catastrophic event in Western European history. In effect, Western Europe was wiped out and made into a colony of Italy.

OP
Josce of gloucester
I wouldn't use the term "The Holocaust," as, unfortunately, there have been many Holocausts throughout history - including the Holocaust of the Gauls by the Roman Empire, which was the most catastrophic event in Western European history. In effect, Western Europe was wiped out and made into a colony of Italy.
"Holocaust"is their word now, it will be synonymous with fraud and deceit of the highest order in the future
It is ludicrous story's like this that led me to question the whole "Holocaust" narrative. I used to lap this stuff up .The lampshades and soap story's I believed to be true too, but they have been quietly discarded.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
"Holocaust"is their word now, it will be synonymous with fraud and deceit of the highest order in the future
It is ludicrous story's like this that led me to question the whole "Holocaust" narrative. I used to lap this stuff up .The lampshades and soap story's I believed to be true too, but they have been quietly discarded.

I wouldn't give in to that. Shoah is a legitimate term for Jews to use for their own experience. But, Holocaust is a Greek word.

D

Deleted member 166

Non Registered Member
I find it disgraceful when Jews use the Holocaust for political gain, a perfect example being some of the responses to Jeremy Corbyn's Holocaust Memorial Day message the other day.

See here:

Cohen, who used to be the director of BBC Television has been part of the massive campaign against Corbyn, a strong supporter of the Palestinian people.

This is why Cohen and others who attacked Corbyn for not mentioning Jews did not attack the PM Theresa May, the leader of the Liberal Democrats Vince Cable, and others who also did not mention Jews in their Holocaust memorial messages:

Like Jeremy Corbyn, UK chief rabbi also didn’t mention Jews in Holocaust remarks

Such a tragic event should not be used by Jews to attack supporters of the oppressed Palestinian people. It is a shameful practice!

OP
Josce of gloucester
If you really wanted to kill people just leave them outside in the elements with no food or water especially in winter.

OP
Josce of gloucester
THE HOLOCAUST EXPLAINED
By Eustace Mullins
Holocaust – from the meaning wholly burnt. 1) a sacrifice wholly consumed by fire. 2) complete consumption by fire. Oxford English Dictionary. If the Jewish claim that they were the victims of a holocaust in Germany is true, then they were consumed entirely by fire. This Jewish claim is unacceptable because there were so many survivors. Not only were the Jews not consumed wholly by fire, as they claim, but, forty years after this non-event, there are more Jews claiming to be survivors of the Holocaust than there were Jews living at the time of the Holocaust. In one small American suburb, Skokie, Ill. are now residing many thousands of healthy Jews who claim to be “survivors” of the Holocaust.
For more than thirty years, American voters have mutely accepted the fact that anyone seeking public office in the United States must make a routine pledge of undying allegiance to the State of Israel. Few of these voters realize that these office-seekers must also make a ritual obeisance to the Myth of the Holocaust and swear eternal belief in the doctrine that six million Jews were killed by the Germans during World War II. As was noted on the editorial page of the Washington Post, the regnant world journal of international Zionism, on October 29, 1981. “Anyone who refuses to support the State of Israel admits his sympathy for the murderers of six million Jews.”

Top Bottom