#takebackthecity top trend on Irish twitter.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
All of which is true. However I'm sure the east Europeans have landlords too but they've not flung their doors open to the 3rd World.

It all comes down to where you think the evil most stems from. Me? I feel the University is largely to blame. These brainwashed little twats with their destructive ideology (some call it Marxism but I don't go down that road) who've barely started to shave (and that's just the women) and who think they know how to fix the World are the cause of many of our ailments. I was barred from the pub I drank in all my life cos one of these girls took offence at a joke I cracked about a lesbian.

Besides what good would it do to free up all these buildings only for these "progressives" to fill them with Africans?

What you're saying is completely true. But I think its a mistake for us to show any support for the Régime in this case. The Régime has relentlessly brainwashed these students into being their running dogs for years now. Now the running dogs are turning on their masters. That's all good for Irish Patriots. We should also oppose Gardaí in balaclavas carrying out actions which look illegal. Because if they can do this to Pro-EU, pro-immigration, Libtards - imagine what they'll do to Irish Patriots if we ever try to really oppose them.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
If all those protesters cancelled their trips to Glastonbury, Machu Pichu, and Electric Picnic for 5 years, they could buy a starter home in Leitrim with cash up front. A job might help too.
What you seem to be saying is that all is well in Ireland, and if anyone have a problem - it's because they're not working hard enough.

What you're saying is completely true. But I think its a mistake for us to show any support for the Régime in this case. The Régime has relentlessly brainwashed these students into being their running dogs for years now. Now the running dogs are turning on their masters. That's all good for Irish Patriots. We should also oppose Gardaí in balaclavas carrying out actions which look illegal. Because if they can do this to Pro-EU, pro-immigration, Libtards - imagine what they'll do to Irish Patriots if we ever try to really oppose them.
In not supporting the régime. Im with the person who invested their savings in buying this building.
The squatters are going through a teenage phase. Like acné.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
In not supporting the régime. Im with the person who invested their savings in buying this building.
The squatters are going through a teenage phase. Like acné.

The building has been lying there derelict for years. More than likely the owner inherited it but hasn't the money to do anything with it. Do you think our town and cities should be allowed to be littered with derelict buildings?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Btw. not all squatters are student virtue signallers. A group of housing activists took over a derelict building in Dorset Street last winter and had real homeless people staying there. Given the fact that several homeless people froze to death on Dublin streets last winter, its very possible that their action did save lives.

What you seem to be saying is that all is well in Ireland, and if anyone have a problem - it's because they're not working hard enough.
Im saying these protesters are not examples of people with problems in ireland. Youll find real examples in the people being taxed to the tits as they appease these fuckwits.
They want open borders, free houses and stuff, but dont want to even pay for their water usage.
Square that circle.

I remember this guy, he was allowed to break the law with impunity. I recall people on line wondering how he could get away with vandalizing pro life posters and post videos of himself doing it. Now that he's no longer useful to the regime instead of turning a blind eye the cops send in thugs in balaclavas to crack his skull haha
I wonder if he's self aware enough to realise his useful idiot status?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Im saying these protesters are not examples of people with problems in ireland. Youll find real examples in the people being taxed to the tits as they appease these fuckwits.
They want open borders, free houses and stuff, but dont want to even pay for their water usage.
Square that circle.

I fully agree. But, from what you're saying it seems you would also be against Irish Patriots taking over empty buildings to house the homeless and protest against the Régime's criminal policies.

Top Bottom