Tadhg's New Blog

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
He wanted to import 5000 refugees to Derry City.
Yes, 5000. No consultation.
Derry is probably the most deprived city on the island, and even minimum wage jobs are rare to find.
A lot of Muckers are working for a 'training wage' in foreign owned big shops that pay £40 on top of their £40 training wage. Nevermind the minimum wage.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
A lot of Muckers are working for a 'training wage' in foreign owned big shops that pay £40 on top of their £40 training wage. Nevermind the minimum wage.
Homeware – Electricals – Toys – Storage | Poundstretcher

Those Dolly Parton fans definitely do that. I knew somebody who 'worked' there. All their staff bar 2 part time sub managers were working like this. 'back to work training scheme' where you work 20 hrs and make £80 if you include your dole. And he was saying 20 grand was going through the till a week and that was during summer when not at it's peak so it wasn't like they couldn't afford to pay anybody.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I worked on the sites in Derry in the late 80's and the brickies were getting 50 quid a day.
I spoke to one mucker 2 years ago and he told me the rate was still around 50 a day.
Thats 30 years later.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I've met many good people working on the ground with PBP and SWP working hard on very reasonable social justice issues.
I've seen you on here defending Ruth Coppinger and Clare Daly, Dolittle. Have you no shame?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, looks good TG.

A domain would be needed I think to get it prominent. Even a little bit of cash for some online ads might be the best. Twitter presence and all of that.

Yes, I'm definitely going to do that a chara.

Had a look at your blog Tadhg. Sad reading, but it must be said. The one about babies surviving abortion, terrible truths. Keep going as depressing as it may be. Please God the our nation will reject the barbarism and retain it's dignity.

charlie D

PI Member
Does anyone know anything about a new free mason movement in Ireland called Golden Dawn

also is Tadhg Thomas Sheridan

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone know anything about a new free mason movement in Ireland called Golden Dawn

also is Tadhg Thomas Sheridan

Can't tell you anything about Free Masons, but I'm not Thomas Sheridan.

Top Bottom