Tadhg's New Blog

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Threads
exactly macushla - and womb is such a horrible word - so like tomb. i know orgasm (another nerdy word) is sunas (with fadas on the u and a)- a much sexier sounding word altogether. i learned that working in connemara 2 years ago in a tshirt printers and sadly not from a cailin!
That's a very Freudian post a chara. Freud believed that homosexuals can't deal with the vagina and the womb because of their associations with castration and death. But, that is a bourgeois way of looking at the world. Native societies saw the positive association of the womb and the tomb. Death begets life, and life begets death. This is the natural cycle of the generations, which is associated with the cycle of the moon and the seasons. Birth without death was regarded as an unclean horror - the vampire. And indeed, Capitalism is just such a horror in its denial of the natural order. First death was denied - by plastic surgery and all sorts of age denying products - and now the abortion industry profits on the denial of birth.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
That's a very Freudian post a chara. Freud believed that homosexuals can't deal with the vagina and the womb because of their associations with castration and death. But, that is a bourgeois way of looking at the world. Native societies saw the positive association of the womb and the tomb. Death begets life, and life begets death. This is the natural cycle of the generations, which is associated with the cycle of the moon and the seasons. Birth without death was regarded as an unclean horror - the vampire. And indeed, Capitalism is just such a horror in its denial of the natural order. First death was denied - by plastic surgery and all sorts of age denying products - and now the abortion industry profits on the denial of birth.
Fraud, i mean Freud, was a bit of a fatskinnycunt in my book, but i wont argue with u oldstock. thats nice what u say after. but isnt it awful that the womb is now a death chamber too - these are evil times. after this referendum, which we will win, im devoting the rest of my life, along with other gallant people, mostly on this site, to do something to snap the irish americans out of their slumber on this issue. 50 million babies since roe vs wade, im only waking up these last few weeks to the awfulness of it all. did you see the video someone posted last week with the three abortion clinic workers in america talking about what they had to do day in day out - ill post it below in case u didnt see it. i would nearly storm montrose and force those diabolical scum to play it on repeat until the cops landed as im sure if every irish person saw that video it would be a landslide for us. its the most awful 13 mins i ever listened to. anyway, lets keep her lit.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Fraud, i mean Freud, was a bit of a fatskinnycunt in my book, but i wont argue with u oldstock. thats nice what u say after. but isnt it awful that the womb is now a death chamber too - these are evil times. after this referendum, which we will win, im devoting the rest of my life, along with other gallant people, mostly on this site, to do something to snap the irish americans out of their slumber on this issue. 50 million babies since roe vs wade, im only waking up these last few weeks to the awfulness of it all. did you see the video someone posted last week with the three abortion clinic workers in america talking about what they had to do day in day out - ill post it below in case u didnt see it. i would nearly storm montrose and force those diabolical scum to play it on repeat until the cops landed as im sure if every irish person saw that video it would be a landslide for us. its the most awful 13 mins i ever listened to. anyway, lets keep her lit.

That's a really awful video. As you say, if people understood the reality they would never dream of voting for this Holocaust. But fair play to those women for coming forward to let the world know the truth - that took a lot of courage.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Threads

I did a new blog entry based on that video a chara,

Irish Pro-Life Natio

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
I did a new blog entry based on that video a chara,

Irish Pro-Life Natio
Tadhg, thats powerful - we have to get that article and video to the people, the average joe hasnt a clue, well done for turning that out so quick, that must go viral. btw saw loads of young loveboth people handing out flyers here in galway city center earlier and a few days ago too - they have a brilliant flyer, try get ur hands on it, ive a great feeling we're going to win, but there is still hell going on for children which stops me getting carried away. once again - mighty writing.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Tadhg, thats powerful - we have to get that article and video to the people, the average joe hasnt a clue, well done for turning that out so quick, that must go viral. btw saw loads of young loveboth people handing out flyers here in galway city center earlier and a few days ago too - they have a brilliant flyer, try get ur hands on it, ive a great feeling we're going to win, but there is still hell going on for children which stops me getting carried away. once again - mighty writing.

Please promote those articles in any way you can. I don't regard them as mine - they belong to our Pro Life and Nationalist campaign. I think we can win, but the enemy is managing to divert a lot of people's minds away from the reality of abortion to airy fairy ideals like "choice." The one big advantage the Abortionists have is that the media is acting as a solid block to keep the argument away from the bloody reality and directed on abstract concepts. The political elite is less solid, but the media is more or less ignoring any TDs and councillors who are Pro Life.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
He wanted to import 5000 refugees to Derry City.
Yes, 5000. No consultation.
Derry is probably the most deprived city on the island, and even minimum wage jobs are rare to find.
are u for real el, thats just unbefuckinglievable. personally, id bring internment back for the likes of him and other irish traitors. hes a Dolly Parton fan. no other word for that scumbag sorry.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Please promote those articles in any way you can. I don't regard them as mine - they belong to our Pro Life and Nationalist campaign. I think we can win, but the enemy is managing to divert a lot of people's minds away from the reality of abortion to airy fairy ideals like "choice." The one big advantage the Abortionists have is that the media is acting as a solid block to keep the argument away from the bloody reality and directed on abstract concepts. The political elite is less solid, but the media is more or less ignoring any TDs and councillors who are Pro Life.
I will oldstock. oh yes, its us against the media, no doubt about that. they are bigger tyrants in my book than the shysters in leinster houe - those political crims dont really pretend to be anything other than what they are - whereas the scum in the msm try to act all cultured and intellectual and concerned and upright etc etc when they are a bunch of lying child murdering scumbag and traitors. and that sadly, is not over the top.

Top Bottom