Tadhg's New Blog

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Macushla

PI Member
The Irish word for abortion is much more expressive of reality. Ginmhilleadh literally means "destruction of that which is generated." "Gin" is the same as "Gen" in Latin. I presume it's borrowed, but may have a common root with the Latin word. Milleadh mean destruction. It would be quite difficult in the Irish language to project Ginmhilleadh as something positive and liberating - as the Abortionists do.
This is why we need a Gaelic revival. I've read the early Free State and de Valera govts were terrified of a Gaelic revival for all the nationalist fervour it would generate.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This is why we need a Gaelic revival. I've read the early Free State and de Valera govts were terrified of a Gaelic revival for all the nationalist fervour it would generate.

Correct a chara. We need a Cultural Revolution. No other form of revolution can succeed unless we change the culture.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

What one writer thinks or doesn't think hardly matters. The key point is that Zionism is based on the idea that Jews have never really been European - and can never really be European. If for one minute you accepted that a Jew was a European, then the colonization of Palestine could only be regarded as a European colonization of Palestine. This would not make for good optics, so "polite" society in Europe performs a form of mental gymnastics, i.e. all Jews are just as European as any other European - but Jews are not really European in that they are entitled to colonize an non-European country by violent force.

I see you moved your post, but this is the main issue for you to think about.

GodsDog

PI Member
Eamonn McCann is a typical Trot scumbag.
He's not a trot scumbag. He's just a scumbag.
No asset to the trots or anyone else except maybe the intersectionalist warmongering globalists perhaps.
Y'know, the folks who have set out to systematically DESTROY the left. Trots included.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
He's not a trot scumbag. He's just a scumbag.
No asset to the trots or anyone else except maybe the intersectionalist warmongering globalists perhaps.
Y'know, the folks who have set out to systematically DESTROY the left. Trots included.

He has stood in elections under the PBP banner and he's very closely associated with the SWP. If he really was destroying the Trots it would be a very good thing.

GodsDog

PI Member
He has stood in elections under the PBP banner and he's very closely associated with the SWP. If he really was destroying the Trots it would be a very good thing.
I've met many good people working on the ground with PBP and SWP
working hard on very reasonable social justice issues.

But their leadership has betrayed them in the bigger geopolitical picture for whatever reasons.
Their stance on the invasion of Libya, their lukewarm position on the whole systematic russophobia campaign
and in the blatant Coudenhove Kalergi plantation strategy of the globalists
has betrayed many good people amongst their membership.

Can they be fixed or is it better they disband? Not sure. Perhaps it's too late to fix them.
But what would fill the vacuum??

GodsDog

PI Member
Keep up the work on your blog Tadhg.
We need more alternative independent viewpoints at this moment in time.

Might I suggest you create your own site on a server not beholden
to any large US company who can shut you down overnight
and erase your presence and POV from the internet

Meanwhile back up anything you write before posting
so you can quickly get back in action if they censor you
on some technicality, or some "fake news" witch hunt

All the best comrade!

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Keep up the work on your blog Tadhg.
We need more alternative independent viewpoints at this moment in time.

Might I suggest you create your own site on a server not beholden
to any large US company who can shut you down overnight
and erase your presence and POV from the internet

Meanwhile back up anything you write before posting
so you can quickly get back in action if they censor you
on some technicality, or some "fake news" witch hunt

Excellent ideas a chara. Yes, I think that will be very necessary moving forward. Hopefully Politicalirish.com will branch out as a larger media project and I can link the blog to that.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I've met many good people working on the ground with PBP and SWP
working hard on very reasonable social justice issues.

But their leadership has betrayed them in the bigger geopolitical picture for whatever reasons.
Their stance on the invasion of Libya, their lukewarm position on the whole systematic russophobia campaign
and in the blatant Coudenhove Kalergi plantation strategy of the globalists
has betrayed many good people amongst their membership.

Can they be fixed or is it better they disband? Not sure. Perhaps it's too late to fix them.
But what would fill the vacuum??

Yes, that's the real tragedy. The Trots suck in thousands of enthusiastic and idealistic young people every year all over Europe and the USA, and after a year or two they have turned these wonderful young people into broken and cynical individuals, who either give up on politics altogether - or fit in with the cynical underworld of lies and manipulation. I have no doubt that the Trots have been under the direction of British intelligence in Britain and Ireland since the 1970s. So, there is no chance of them disbanding - they are far too useful to the Régime.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
That Chinese phrase is maybe a good example of linguistic relativity. As in the lanaguge they use effects their views. I'm not a Gaelgoir, but to those who are can you think of any examples of similar linguistic relativity in the Irish language?
exactly macushla - and womb is such a horrible word - so like tomb. i know orgasm (another nerdy word) is sunas (with fadas on the u and a)- a much sexier sounding word altogether. i learned that working in connemara 2 years ago in a tshirt printers and sadly not from a cailin!

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Go raibh maith agat a chara, and that's a beautiful Chinese phrase. I hope you don't mind if I use it.
go for it horsebox, and heres another nice one - when the woman hits menopause the phrase they use is - the dew of heaven dries up.

Top Bottom