Tadhg's New Blog

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
We seem to have lost our blogs here on Politicalirish.com so I've opened a blog page on Wix. I might get a paid domain name in the future, but its just a free domain for now. Haven't really worked out the design features yet, but it's good enough for now. I'm also missing some of my blog posts from here, so hopefully I can post them when they are found. Sword has asked me to do this a long time ago, so finally here it is. Anyway, please have a look and I welcome any suggestions. Blogging is a new experience to me.

Irish Pro-Life Natio

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It needs a red hammer or 2.
There's gonna be so many commie witches and trannies after you, you'll be beating them off with a stick!
You can be the sane version of Paul Murphy.

I agree a chara, a few pictures of Lenin and the Respected Marshal will brighten it up and appeal the general public.

:fuckyeah:

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
We seem to have lost our blogs here on Politicalirish.com so I've opened a blog page on Wix. I might get a paid domain name in the future, but its just a free domain for now. Haven't really worked out the design features yet, but it's good enough for now. I'm also missing some of my blog posts from here, so hopefully I can post them when they are found. Sword has asked me to do this a long time ago, so finally here it is. Anyway, please have a look and I welcome any suggestions. Blogging is a new experience to me.

Irish Pro-Life Natio
Great stuff. Maybe you should think of adding on the stuff you wrote about Shamnesty International.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
with regard to your first post Tadhg.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Eamonn Mc Cann being blase about the death of Al Gaddafi in 2011

Why Blair should also face the wrath of liberated Libya - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

"...On September 4, researchers for Human Rights Watch (HRW) gained access to the Tripoli headquarters of the Libyan foreign ministry and discovered documents which threw light on the real attitude of powerful interests in the West towards torture under Gaddafi"".

of course HRW could just wander into the Libyan Foreign Ministry..... how?

....Human Rights Watch is grateful to these organizations for their partnership and support.

Partners

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eamonn Mc Cann being blase about the death of Al Gaddafi in 2011

Why Blair should also face the wrath of liberated Libya - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

"...On September 4, researchers for Human Rights Watch (HRW) gained access to the Tripoli headquarters of the Libyan foreign ministry and discovered documents which threw light on the real attitude of powerful interests in the West towards torture under Gaddafi"".

of course HRW could just wander into the Libyan Foreign Ministry..... how?

....Human Rights Watch is grateful to these organizations for their partnership and support.

Partners

Eamonn McCann is a typical Trot scumbag.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Eamonn McCann is a typical Trot scumbag.
Isnt he the father of killy hottand? hes a very dangerous chap in my opinion too. And isnt it funny how all these trendy lefties like mccann ended up working for the Irish Times no less. and then a bit of nepotism just for good measure. Viva la revolucion indeed.

Top Bottom