Syrian Refugee in Ireland says he will never return to Syria

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Speaking of which, Zappone's story has really inspired me. I was thinking of getting heavy into witchcraft, then transitioning and then getting an Irish passport and relocating in the hopes of failing upward like her. What do you make of it? 😂

#newyearnewme
Enjoy it before the caliphate, after that you better grow wings.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Speaking of which, Zappone's story has really inspired me. I was thinking of getting heavy into witchcraft, then transitioning and then getting an Irish passport and relocating in the hopes of failing upward like her. What do you make of it? 😂

#newyearnewme

We are a land of leprachauns who will do anything for a pat on the head from some foreigner.

Storybud2

PI Member
As with the UK and France,, it is the next generation that will be the scary part, young Irish people have been walking away from the Vatican for decades now, the radical left government led by sleepers like Vlad and Harris are striping the Vaticans controls week by week ,The Lourdes Hospital, Good Friday drinking, gay marriage, abortion, rubbish media, etc,,

But, in 2018 flying in thousands and thousands of muslims (directly and probably illegally after the 2004 referendum) into small town Ireland?? for FOOKS SAKE ? , Halal food in Educate together ? Eh ?? no religion allowed but islam is ? , no ban on Niqabs, moving muslims up the housing waiting list above Irish people (the media will not ever cover any of these facts and would lie anyway) the Courts refusing to deport a proven islamic terrorist supporter THREE times (Labour appointed Judge)

In common sense terms , we have cultural terrorists in the Dail using open border mechanisms hell bent on destroying the Irish as a distinct people,
the lot of them are more traitorous than all the snakes that ever held power on this Island,

I really ,really hope we have a lot of angry people looking to vote these fooking scumbags out ,,,

It is a bit like Mary Loo being seen as a Catholic Nationalist to her voters,, when the reality is she is a traitorous open borders anti Catholic in every single policy she waffles on about,,,

I am sure the ruling elite are more worried about the next election than they ever have been given how much they tried to rig the Presidential election against Casey and still he got a huge vote despite all the powers of the State and media being used against him, Vlad was particularly found out in how desperate he wanted that little fooking moron to get back in ,,, and him the traditional enemy of FG ?? fooking madness,,,

If you want to see how rigged this Country is ,,

Dancing with the Stars Ireland is starting on that fascist RTE sh1thole,,

Just go to Paddy Power and put a tenner on the Gay and or the Black person,,,

You can't lose,, given they rigged the Eurovision for the Gays and the Rose of Tralee for the black girl,, and the presidential election for the pretend lefty moron,,

Dan72

DEPORTED
He is very welcome to our friendly welcoming Emerald Isle.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Practically every Syrian refugee brought to Uruquay by the former Marxist President has gone.
Some were deported for marital abuse and others left voluntarily to go to Europe for dole as Uruguay has none.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Practically every Syrian refugee brought to Uruquay by the former Marxist President has gone.
Some were deported for marital abuse and others left voluntarily to go to Europe for dole as Uruguay has none.

That only goes to show that fake refugees don't like Marxism. The love Liberal Capitalism.

Top Bottom