Syrian Refugee in Ireland says he will never return to Syria

Radioactive

Donator
PI Member
A Syrian refugee has given a sob story to the Journal.ie and told them how he will never return home to Syria regardless of the stability of that country in the future.

Amazing stuff, it would seem Europe will be stuck with millions of refugees forever.

IT’S DIFFICULT TO make the decision to leave your country, to leave everything. You have a life, you have property, a house, friends, relatives, sisters, brothers, parents, kids. It’s not really a decision at all.

In 2013, people in my town of Khirbet Ghazaleh in Syria were forced to leave. After that, my family decided to go to Jordan. We ended up at the Zaatari refugee camp. Life is very, very difficult there.

There are a lot of problems. It’s a very crowded place, it’s not really suitable for human life. You have no privacy at all, even inside your home, inside your bed. There is sewage everywhere.

Integration

A lot of charities in Ireland help refugees and asylum seekers. Crosscare, in particular, supported me. A social worker helped me fill out forms.

Irish people are lovely, but they can be reluctant to speak to you. I’ve had one or two experiences of people saying racist things to me but that’s OK. Once an older man asked me if I was in ISIS. I told him I wasn’t and he said I should go back to where I was from. Most people aren’t like this though and I’ve started to make friends.​
Migrants and refugees often tend to stay in their own groups when they move to a new country, that’s natural. Many people are afraid when they arrive here and it’s important to help them integrate. If that doesn’t happen, it’s not good for anyone.

To help people in reception centres integrate better, there could be programmes to teach them about Irish culture and history.

A lot of Syrian people who left have no place to go back to.

I’m not the type of person who likes to move around a lot. I had a lot of plans in Syria. In five years I did a lot: I bought my flat, I had a farm. I was expecting that I’d have a stable income the following year. But suddenly everything was gone.

I don’t think I could go back. Even if the war ended – something I sadly don’t think will happen any time soon – it would take a long time to make the country safe again. Ireland is my home now.
'People aren't fleeing for no reason, they are forced to leave - forced by killing'

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium

Una

Donator
PI Member
None have any intention of fucking off. If they did there would be no reason to be building mosques all over the place.
Everyday Irish people are subject to the Indoctrination by Irish Media.
It's simple Economics, the average salary in Syria is under $200 a month. Why would they go back?
They also have huge freedom from family prying, as is the general case in muslim countries.
Average income around the world

Not only that, but many Muslims are moving to the UK, ! Soon Ireland will be BESIDE a Muslim Country, because the UK lets them away with Everything ! Niqabs, Full Burquas, Halaal, Mosques, Entire areas taken over, & the British native population still trust their Government, who Mock them Openly..!, & have entirely transformed 'Their' Country in a few decades.! The UK Gov. is Entirely controlled by the white 'christian' hating, Fake jews of Judah (HRH LIZBETH, & Rothschilds & Co.)
Teresa May is a Puppet.
Islamists from Across Europe Moving to UK for 'Freedom' to Practice Radical Islam

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Back before they went full cuck, the Germans would take these people into custody after their asylum plea was rejected, transport them to the airport and if they resisted, they'd hog-tie them and carry them onto the plane in that manner.

Those were the good old days.

Last edited:

worldofwonder

PI Member
Clearly not done with pushing the immigrant agenda the Journal has done it again!

'Since moving to Ireland I have been born again, I want to thank the country for that'

I’M NASIR ELSAFI, a Sudanese journalist and painter. I came to Ireland about six months ago and live in a Direct Provision centre in Longford.

Before I left Sudan I worked with a number of human rights organisations that dealt with issues such as women’s rights and fighting illiteracy.

I decided to leave Sudan after death threats and repeated problems with authorities. Since the National Islamic Front took over the government via a coup in 1989, I have been critical of it.

Because of this, I was arrested a number of times. On the last occasion I was tortured for almost four months and my right leg was broken.

'Since moving to Ireland I have been born again, I want to thank the country for that'

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The Syrian men living on the dole in Europe should head back and get rebuilding their country.
So says the Women of Syria,

Syrian women are complaining that there are not enough men to rebuild the county, and have told Europe and other Western countries that have absorbed their young men to “kick them out” and send them home.
Journalist at Swedish public broadcaster SVT Johan-Mathias Sommarström travelled to Damascus, Syria, and spoke to some of the students at the University of Damascus, 70 per cent of whom he observed are women.

“Look around, you just see women. The university, on the street, in cafes, just women,” students Safaa and Sheima told Sommarström.

“The solution is to kick them out and get them to Syria where they can start building the country again,” said Lina.
'Kick Them Out’: Syrian Women Tell Europe to Send Men Home

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Clearly not done with pushing the immigrant agenda the Journal has done it again!

I’M NASIR ELSAFI, a Sudanese journalist and painter. I came to Ireland about six months ago and live in a Direct Provision centre in Longford.

Before I left Sudan I worked with a number of human rights organisations that dealt with issues such as women’s rights and fighting illiteracy.

I decided to leave Sudan after death threats and repeated problems with authorities. Since the National Islamic Front took over the government via a coup in 1989, I have been critical of it.

Because of this, I was arrested a number of times. On the last occasion I was tortured for almost four months and my right leg was broken.

Just what Ireland needed - another Feminist Libtard :rolleyes:

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Just what Ireland needed - another Feminist Libtard :rolleyes:
Speaking of which, Zappone's story has really inspired me. I was thinking of getting heavy into witchcraft, then transitioning and then getting an Irish passport and relocating in the hopes of failing upward like her. What do you make of it? 😂

#newyearnewme

Top Bottom