• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Why are we taking "refugees" from France? What are they fleeing from? The French?

10% of Calais minors destined for Ireland have arrived
So they're calling them 'minors' now, instead of children. That should solve 'the problem'.

Still, camera angle or not, these so-called minors are literally towering over the adults helping them. It's un-fucking-believable what we're letting happen, or being forced to let happen.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
So they're calling them 'minors' now, instead of children. That should solve 'the problem'.

Still, camera angle or not, these so-called minors are literally towering over the adults helping them. It's un-fucking-believable what we're letting happen, or being forced to let happen.

You can see the Liberal concern dripping off that gobshíte.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
You can see the Liberal concern dripping off that gobshíte.
Your woman on the right looks like one too- and I doubt there's a chance in hell she'd wander around that camp on her own. Yet she's happy to ship them over to our towns and cities to have a free run at our young girls.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
These aren't the "children" that Zeppo brought over from the Calais Jungle. These were flown over from Lebanon I believe by the so called Irish government.

Is Zappone Jewish? What gives her the right to import 25+ yr old children, house, feed & educate them at a cost of €millions, while the Irish homeless sit on the streets?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
As I recall when I was in your industry, it was okay to have one but not to grow one. There's a period between being clean shaven and bearded where it looks like you're just a scruffy c*nt.