Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

Una

Donator
PI Member
Nonsense what is the interest in doing this ?
This is to create a Communist EU Federation, via the Lisbon Treaty, & Agenda 21, Agenda 2030. a rootless mass of people, to divide & centralize Governments, lower wages, & create Communism, (the EU was created by Zionists).

Reactions: Jim

Napper Tandy

PI Member
This is to create a Communist EU Federation, via the Lisbon Treaty, & Agenda 21, Agenda 2030. a rootless mass of people, to divide & centralize Governments, lower wages, & create Communism, (the EU was created by Zionists).
You threw it all in there

cmac

PI Member
Some of them, certainly, but the bulk of them are just worthless cowards. The real problems will start in the next generation - young boys who feel alien in Ireland, although they were born here, and hate Ireland for making them feel alien.
there will be 167 of them there soon then when they get housed, all of them will bring family over maybe 20 each so the numbers get much higher and thats only one small village. Wait till they get huge numbers of them here, they will take over.

cmac

PI Member
I saw this story last night and looked up her name; she seems Irish? From some therapy clinic I couldn't really get to the bottom of.

What made me laugh was her claim that he'd never go against his mother, or whatever, yet he was funding terrorists?

Did she think her defence through, I wonder?
Sure in their cult women are despised why would he obey a woman then

cmac

PI Member
There may not be a country to repatriate them back to. And besides they could be from minorities where there is very little for them to move back to employment wise. Why not give them a better life here where minorities are respected.
So do what Leo wants?, give them all new fully furnished houses while the Irish wait up to 20 years to be housed

Top Bottom